Premium Member
4,395 Posts
RDP 11 Second Drag Club Member Listing

1. Steven Leerentveld (dynosteve) 11.57 @119mph srt8 sedan
2. Peter Dayhew *silversrt8) 11.83 @118mph srt8 sedan
3. Daniel (inject) 11.94 @ 118mph srt8 sedan
4. Steven Leerentveld 11.97 @118mph srt8 touring wagon

5. Dave (Synapse) very close 12.03 @118mph srt8 sedan
Great post, dynosteve! And I know Synapse will be there any day! Major congrats guys!!!!! I love it. These cars can move out:arms:

Good work, mate!

Moose.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Hey Moose. Sorry mate just sawe your post.....Bolt ons + tune/edit + 100 shot gas.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Wait, are you saying that guys with bolt ons and tunes are in the 11's?
...thats what they are saying Moose. I saw it with my own eyes. Time slips to prove it also. Im sure Jected will post them at some stage. Lets wait till he gets the videos posted, they dont lie!!! He has a great one with both SRT8's flying down the strip.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Nitrous mate.
Yep, that will do it. I knew for you guys to be running in the 11's it's either forced induction or some pretty heavy mods. Not just simple stuff with a tune.

Awesome. And what do the others have done to their cars? It's very helpful to list everything. That way guys on here can take note and methodically mod their cars.

Again, great runs and welcome to the 11 second club:lick:

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep, that will do it. I knew for you guys to be running in the 11's it's either forced induction or some pretty heavy mods. Not just simple stuff with a tune.

Awesome. And what do the others have done to their cars? It's very helpful to list everything. That way guys on here can take note and methodically mod their cars.

Again, great runs and welcome to the 11 second club:lick:
All the others have the same mods, they just had traction

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great post, dynosteve! And I know Synapse will be there any day! Major congrats guys!!!!! I love it. These cars can move out:arms:

Good work, mate!

Moose.

hey moose so whats the build up on your beast, and what size gas are you running?

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
hey moose so whats the build up on your beast, and what size gas are you running?
100 shot
Corsa exhaust
High flow cats
Secret Moose Predator tune

That's it, no cold air intake, no headers, no heads, no drag radials, nodda...nutin'

What I like least: Losing traction and having to catch people

What I like most: Losing traction and catching people that have three times the mods, wink wink...

Moose.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
100 shot
Corsa exhaust
High flow cats
Secret Moose Predator tune

That's it, no cold air intake, no headers, no heads, no drag radials, nodda...nutin'

What I like least: Losing traction and having to catch people

What I like most: Losing traction and catching people that have three times the mods, wink wink...

Moose.
Thanks mate, thats very impressive, we're not running headers or heads either on these cars yet, but i would love to race them in your weather conditions over there. I love your traction thoughts also it really blows people away when you reel them in at the end of the track.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Thanks mate, thats very impressive, we're not running headers or heads either on these cars yet, but i would love to race them in your weather conditions over there. I love your traction thoughts also it really blows people away when you reel them in at the end of the track.
Cool. Do you mind listing each mod for the cars you had listed that ran in the 11's? Try not to forget the little things like torque converters, drag radials and such. These things are great for other peeps tyring to dial in their rides and getting the best bang for the buck.

I know it might be warm over there right now, but the conditions here are not ripe very often. Now back East when it's the biginning of winter when the tracks are still open is a different story. And in California it can get real nice too. But remember, the better the DA with good power the more you need DR's so you can hook up.

Moose.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts