Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys for everyone that doubted the performance of our supercharger systems and the fact that we advertise instant boost check out this video from today after the Gold Coast Chrylser Day, we broken the drivers side (right hand side) 1/2 shaft almost immediately, this car was making 500+rwhp 2 nights before on the dyno when i was tuning it. Sorry Tom about the shafts mate (me driving and tom in the passenger seat videoing) this week billet units will be fitted then off to willowbank raceway to put down some numbers.
YouTube - RDP Motorsport/Bullet cars Blown SRT8 300c breaking cv's

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
LOL.....oops.

And you say I am bad influence. Man, glad mine arrive tomorrow. Then I will show how it is done.....

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Apart from the breakage how mad does it sound. I love it.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
just gets a little expensive
LOL.....you can say that again.

Also Steve let me know when mine are ready to pick up. Can't wait to get them installed.

Nice pics by the way. Will call you shortly.

·
Registered
246 Posts
SSHHHIT!!! Talk about a tyre fryer!!! Awesome work mate!! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL.....you can say that again.

Also Steve let me know when mine are ready to pick up. Can't wait to get them installed.

Nice pics by the way. Will call you shortly.

shipment came today mate, there hereeeeeeeeeeee:arms:

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
I know.....:) I spoke to Pete and he has it going out with other orders tomorrow.

Can't wait to see them.

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Ok guys for everyone that doubted the performance of our supercharger systems and the fact that we advertise instant boost check out this video from today after the Gold Coast Chrylser Day, we broken the drivers side (right hand side) 1/2 shaft almost immediately, this car was making 500+rwhp 2 nights before on the dyno when i was tuning it. Sorry Tom about the shafts mate (me driving and tom in the passenger seat videoing) this week billet units will be fitted then off to willowbank raceway to put down some numbers.
YouTube - RDP Motorsport/Bullet cars Blown SRT8 300c breaking cv's
I've not seen power to the rear wheels on an LX come on like that! I watched that over and over and there is no lag time whatsoever. I've seen a lot of powerful hemi's, but all I can say is WOW! Those tires don't stand a chance!:fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02:

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Try driving it. :) It is like nothing I have ever driven before. If you ever get the chance to come to Melbourne or Brisbane Australia (would love to let you take it for a drive), or if you are close to one of the two people who have already bought a kit in the USA, do yourself a favour (if they are willing) and get them to take you for a drive.

I love it :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts