Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i'm currently in cleveland for the week if anyone is interested in custom cmr tuning i can be contacted at 561-251-6306

·
Registered
224 Posts
damn it, why couldnt you have been there a month ago??? please tell me you're coming to d.c.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Steve, any updates on Arizona? I did call Brian and he said he would send some info via email. I have not seen anything and don't want to blow the chance on having you tune my car.

Take care and keep up the good work, mate.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Steve, any updates on Arizona? I did call Brian and he said he would send some info via email. I have not seen anything and don't want to blow the chance on having you tune my car.

Take care and keep up the good work, mate.
brian and myself will be going over the list this week, i have a little change in plans though as my wife will be flying over this week so then it'll make it a little easier to organise the tuning trip

·
Registered
43 Posts
brian and myself will be going over the list this week, i have a little change in plans though as my wife will be flying over this week so then it'll make it a little easier to organise the tuning trip
Will be good for you guys to catch up mate. She was even missing you the other day when I was at the shop.

Cheers
Jason

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Thanks Steve. I have a lot more people interested in the tuning day if it happens.

Moose.

·
Registered
85 Posts
will be back in cleveland area next week guys
Ah Crap! Was on vacation a couple weeks ago when you were through and on vacation again all next week for the 4th holiday. And I'm 20-30 minutes from Hutter. :banghead: What days were you thinking?

Geo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.