Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well RDP is planning its trip to Dubai and Bahrain. Not sure on the dates yet but if your interested sign up here.

1)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well RDP is planning its trip to Dubai and Bahrain. Not sure on the dates yet but if your interested sign up here.

1) Camel - Bahrain
2)

wow yes ofcorse there is alot of interest :twak: which date mate ???

i think the best time is in cooler weather NOV/DEC would be great to choose a day with open track day so it would be a nice full day of activity/dinner..

if you need help to setup the trip i can help just PM me.

i have more than 8 SRT guys from our group but i need a firm date to tell them they are not forum kind of people no speak english:)

·
Registered
80 Posts

1) Camel - Bahrain
2) moschin0 - bahrain
i have like 7 the total 7+8+ me and camel = 17 but it will be easier to do it in kuwait there is like 7 Dyno shops right now..

·
Registered
650 Posts
yup, i was watching a documentary on tv other day. the folks in the area mod cars like crazy trying to spend new found riches.

·
Registered
213 Posts
yup, i was watching a documentary on tv other day. the folks in the area mod cars like crazy trying to spend new found riches.
Nigaaaaa plaeeeeeeeeeeeees :biggrin: its not a new found its just the internet you are simply just more educated now about the rest of the world ..

---------------

shabab whats up shabab what no like the kabab i go take my kids to see Nims island (good crying movie) expecting 1 million names when i get back and only one wow its very discouriging for RDP to see this.

where is my bish
3)Mr.fan mod (mahoor dig alay bish:) )
4)bu maqwa (where are you)
:joke: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
i still hold my ground on rdp coming to kuwait .. we have tons of dyno's and it will be way easier for most of us .. come on its only a 45 minutes by plane from bahrain .. and damn how many hours drive to bahrain or Uae .. its not fair seriously shnoo deeratna 6ay7a mn 3ainhom :/ Rdp guys u might wana change ur mind about this ..

·
Registered
456 Posts
i still hold my ground on rdp coming to kuwait .. we have tons of dyno's and it will be way easier for most of us .. come on its only a 45 minutes by plane from bahrain .. and damn how many hours drive to bahrain or Uae .. its not fair seriously shnoo deeratna 6ay7a mn 3ainhom :/ Rdp guys u might wana change ur mind about this ..
:fing02: I`m in

·
Registered
213 Posts
moos they are not saying they cant come to kuwait its just more cost effective and less hassle for them to be in UAE AND BAHRAIN
UAE will serve Oman,UAE,Qatar and Bahrain will serve Q8,saudi and Bahrain also its more fun in Bahrain at night:biggrin:

·
Registered
223 Posts
1) Camel - Bahrain
2) moschin0 - bahrain
3) Aceofblitz - Dubai

P.S: I can probably hook you up with a whole load of Jeeps and chryslers if you confirm the Dubai visit.

·
Registered
668 Posts
1) Camel - Bahrain
2) moschin0 - bahrain
3) Aceofblitz - Dubai

P.S: I can probably hook you up with a whole load of Jeeps and Chrysler if you confirm the Dubai visit.

1) Camel - Bahrain
2) moschin0 - bahrain
3) Aceofblitz - Dubai
4) Spider - Dubai

:dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
53 Posts
we have alot of modded 5.7's and 6.1's but unfortunatley they dont come on the forums... but i Will try and spread the word around here and hopefully get a bunch of guys lined up for you..

also can we get an estimate of when yo plan be in Dubai and Bahrain?

·
Registered
42 Posts
well if its gonna be in dubai i'm in and i can bring other people as well

1) Camel - Bahrain
2) moschin0 - Bahrain
3) Aceofblitz - Dubai
4) Spider - Dubai
5) NitroCrzy - Bahrain
6) RASH - Dubai

·
Registered
213 Posts
we have alot of modded 5.7's and 6.1's but unfortunatley they dont come on the forums... but i Will try and spread the word around here and hopefully get a bunch of guys lined up for you..

also can we get an estimate of when yo plan be in Dubai and Bahrain?
hey bro how you doing if you want to tune your car then put your name...

good idea to let locals know but dont tell too many people as it will get over crowded :fing02:

·
Registered
213 Posts
more the merrier
but but i want you all to my self ..isnt that exciting :biggrin:

so Steve do you have a estimated date to come here just around which month are you looking if you still not sure then please let me know soon bro.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Guys i'm gettin gasked a couple of questions by some guys who might be interested,
1. since the CMR tune is by the predator will you be bringing a couple of predators with you to sell?
2. if thats the case then how much will it cost for the tuner + custom tune?

Camel, bro my car is relatively stock but i plan on doing a couple of things by the end of this year.. so right now a custom tune may not do much for me.
but that doesnt mean that i wont be there annoying Steve when he gets here lol :p.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts