Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Your going to want to avoid Ramadan here. Things tend to get pretty restricted as far as beverages ;) Plus I will be out for vacation during Sept. I desperately want a tune and whatever hop up goodies you can help with while your here. How's the supercharger for the Jeep coming along? :biggrin:
Steve, it's better to avoid September as it'll be the Holy month of Ramadhan ... plus my car will be booked for a full month at the body shop :biggrin: serious modding operation :biggrin: so, Mid October or November will be more suitable :fing02:

·
Registered
668 Posts
ok its offical we will be there early october
I hope my car will be ready by then ... but Just in Case my car wasn't ready can I bring my car's data and diablo so that you can make a Custom Tune for me ????

·
Registered
668 Posts
yes sir no problems at all
You're the best Steve :fing02: btw are you planning to bring any performance mods with you ??? I'm interested in some Headers for my 300C 5.7L ?

·
Registered
668 Posts
i can do a email tune for you mate if this helps you out also i will probably be there the second week in october i would think
Second week seems great ... we'll be done eating all the meat we can during the Eid :biggrin:

41 - 60 of 100 Posts