Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
tuning will be done at the below premises and i must say i'm very proud to be going there and i have found them to be very professional and have the ut-most respect for there clients

Abdulla Al Zaabi
Extreme Performance UAE
Tel: + 97150 416 4447
Fax:+ 9712 555 9935

·
Registered
213 Posts
tuning will be done at the below premises and i must say i'm very proud to be going there and i have found them to be very professional and have the ut-most respect for there clients

Abdulla Al Zaabi
Extreme Performance UAE

well good luck my friend :fing02:

·
Registered
668 Posts

Abdulla Al Zaabi
Extreme Performance UAE
Good Choice Steve, I personally know Abdullah Al Zaabi as we were together in Oman's Hemi Gathering :fing02: plus he has a good workshop to install my order :biggrin: Are we still going-on with our Deal Steve ? :biggrin:

Note: His Workshop(Garage) is in Abu Dhabi not Dubai - As far as I know

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Good Choice Steve, I personally know Abdullah Al Zaabi as we were together in Oman's Hemi Gathering :fing02: plus he has a good workshop to install my order :biggrin: Are we still going-on with our Deal Steve ? :biggrin:

Note: His Workshop(Garage) is in Abu Dhabi not Dubai - As far as I know

not a problem mate but you will have to send me over the list again as the computer i used has now got a virus on it and it no longer turns on, sorry mate

Thanks Steve

·
Registered
668 Posts
no problem

I've just resent you the last email :biggrin: can't wait to get your response :fing02:

not a problem mate but you will have to send me over the list again as the computer i used has now got a virus on it and it no longer turns on, sorry mate

Thanks Steve

·
Registered
53 Posts
Your really should plan something for Bahrain........

I guess I'd better get started with your email tune. The gas I use is 95. I don't have Diablo so will need to figure out everything I need and the quickest/cheapest way of getting to me here in Saudi. How are the prices in the States compared to everywhere else. Am I better off getting from there or can you get me a good deal (bulk)?

I do have a Dashhawk II. Can I pull any helpfull data off of it to help with the tune?

mate i can easy do a email tune for you that will put a smile on your face for sure

·
Registered
464 Posts
mate i can easy do a email tune for you that will put a smile on your face for sure
Hi Steve, Most of the guys here in Kuwait won't be able to make it to UAE -12-15 hours drive- Sooo maybe you could get us a good deal for email tunes.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts