Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys i spent the day today at Diablosport (predator) in the states today tuning and what a great day it was, the diablo guys Johan and Mike are excellent blokes and have a top notch setup, i'll be there again tomorrow and most of the week, and on monday we'll be dynoing one of our RDP supercharger packages on a purpose built 426 race prepped motor, will take some pics and keep you guys informed of all the happenings over here. We're also getting some cars ready for the Lx Nationals to be held mid next month.

Hey Daniel i'm picking you up a special present on monday and you too pusbum.

By the way guys whilst i'm away you can still get me via email and pm's and my cell number is 00111 561 251 6306 if anyone needs me.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Hey man great to see the trip has started well :)

Will be great to see how that superchared 426 turns out! Daniel are you on the edge of your seat? :)

We are going to need heaps of pics Steve so we can live vicariously through you :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeahyeah ,tuning,s all good but i Bet 1st stop:fing02: was for Mozzarella sticks :pat:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey Guys i spent the day today at Diablosport (predator) in the states today tuning and what a great day it was, the diablo guys Johan and Mike are excellent blokes and have a top notch setup, i'll be there again tomorrow and most of the week, and on monday we'll be dynoing one of our RDP supercharger packages on a purpose built 426 race prepped motor, will take some pics and keep you guys informed of all the happenings over here. We're also getting some cars ready for the Lx Nationals to be held mid next month.

Hey Daniel i'm picking you up a special present on monday and you too pusbum.

By the way guys whilst i'm away you can still get me via email and pm's and my cell number is 00111 561 251 6306 if anyone needs me.
Feel free to post whatever pics and results you achieve. I will be coming across again on Monday to shoot some video. Cody and I really enjoyed meeting you at Diablo today, unfortunately the Armdrop Live event was a total and complete waste of time. Imagine bracket racing where two cars, saya 12 second car and a 9 second car both start at the same time with a dial in oh 11.9. The fast car would get ahead immediaely and pedal to the finish hoping to just beat the other. Horrible concept.

Anyway, looking forward to thinigs on Monday.

See you soon, and get some rest.... and your luggage!!

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
That is awesome Steve. I cannot wait. Pressies......woo hoo.

By the way is thatr Pauls car being tuned at Diablo?????? Very keen to see what comes of this.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey Steve, the Diablo boys having a look at my old predator or is that still somewhere with your lost luggage:pat: .........

·
Registered
703 Posts
Sounds like your having a blast mate!!! Look forward to seeing some pics :)

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
having a huge time here at diablo, got to tune and help out with some really tuff rides today, srt8 also ran well over 500rwhp as well, tuning some pretty tuff cars later this week as well, it's such a pleasure to work with some very talented guys

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Man - do you have the best job in the world or what!!:biggrin:

Very jealous................

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
having a huge time here at diablo, got to tune and help out with some really tuff rides today, srt8 also ran well over 500rwhp as well, tuning some pretty tuff cars later this week as well, it's such a pleasure to work with some very talented guys
More details more details.......How has Pauls car come along.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.