Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i'll be in melbourne this week from monday till wendesday night helping inject out if anyone is needing anything done or any spares, just thought i'd let you guys know, and hopefully inject is going to have a fun couple of days as well.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Why whats happening mate. Let us in on the secret....LOL

Yes I will be having LOTS of fun.....

Been polishing and cleaning bits and pieces all evening.

We also have a great new venue for Steve to work on our cars. Was down there for a while today and the guys are great and the venue/facilities are A1. I have also dealt with them many years ago with my blown Clubby and they too are very keen to break into the Chrysler market with Steve's help.

Till Monday Steve. Oh and we should give pub poker a shot too. What do you think?

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why whats happening mate. Let us in on the secret....LOL

Yes I will be having LOTS of fun.....

Been polishing and cleaning bits and pieces all evening.

We also have a great new venue for Steve to work on our cars. Was down there for a while today and the guys are great and the venue/facilities are A1. I have also dealt with them many years ago with my blown Clubby and they too are very keen to break into the Chrysler market with Steve's help.

Till Monday Steve. Oh and we should give pub poker a shot too. What do you think?

pub poker hell ya lets do it:arms:

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Sweet as mate. There is a couple running on Tuesday night around us so we will check it out.

Actually there is one running down stairs from where you are staying. PERFECT!

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Let me know where you guys are Steve, and I will grab that CAI.

Cazz

·
Registered
174 Posts
Cool, what's the name of this place?

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Car is all ready to go mate. Will be at work tomorrow ready....:)

·
Registered
174 Posts
You sure know how to pick the good ones. There's not much available for our cars down here. I hear a certain Ford tuning shop down this way has either become or is looking at Mopar dealership. You might know this big bald bloke.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You sure know how to pick the good ones. There's not much available for our cars down here. I hear a certain Ford tuning shop down this way has either become or is looking at Mopar dealership. You might know this big bald bloke.

ya that would be interesting

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Sorry mate just saw your post now. Horse Power Factory in Amberley Cres Dandenong.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
I can recommend HPF In dandenong as well, great guys and they know their stuff. Don;t do much with the 300 though unfortunately. The waved a big magic stick over my Turbo R31 though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.