Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, we're currently looking for a good distributor in Dubai etc, as we're getting alot of sales inquires from the region but have no one servicing the area. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Abu Dhabi is only an hour away from Dubai, so is Al Ain, you might want to broaden your search a little bit. Can you send me a PM about the details?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dealer

Abu Dhabi is only an hour away from Dubai, so is Al Ain, you might want to broaden your search a little bit. Can you send me a PM about the details?

Hi Mate

What did you want to know mate? i'm basically looking for someone to stock our performance equipment and distribute it in your region, with the view us putting a shop over that possibly at a later date

Thanks Steve
RDP Motorsport
[email protected]

·
Registered
223 Posts
I just wanted to know what kind of performance equipment would you be selling. like a list of all you're planning on selling here, so i can show some friends who own garages who might be interested.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just wanted to know what kind of performance equipment would you be selling. like a list of all you're planning on selling here, so i can show some friends who own garages who might be interested.

cai units
exhausts
predators
turbo kits
supercharger kits
hi stall convertors
1/2 shafts
billet gear
gear box conversions
suspension kits
motor parts
etc

·
Registered
101 Posts
just pm me ill try to arrange it what are looking exactly ill try to sort it out in know couple of people who are ready to take ur stuff as dist.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.