Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick post on what Todd and i are up too. Just had these pics emailed to me today, as you can see its a Zex N2O system. So far she's making 401rwhp with just cai, cmr tune and stock exhaust slightly modified. Todd starts tuning tommorow while i'm at work damn it! Oh well i'll just have to wait till Friday when i pick her up, cant wait.....I was hoping some of you with experience with this system could let me know what to expect from a nitrous injected SRT8 ( i know there are a few of you ). So far i only have the stock Goodyear F1's on the car. These tyres dont stand a chance! Was wondering if any of you tried launching with nitrous on these tyres, and what was the result? A little nervous as you may be able to tell.
I have asked Todd about getting me a pair of Nitto NT555R 275/40 R20 drag radials, but cant get any, not sure why but i think he's going to look into it further. Maybe i'll ask Dynosteve when he gets back from the States and see what he can do. Would feel alot better running these tyres with the N2O. If not Todd is looking into some 5.7 18inch stockers for the mean time.
Will let you know how it turns out after she's tuned! Stay cool:scared:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Steve and Daniel will be able to give you the real low down with this. I am pretty sure your chances of doing anything except creating smoke when launching a Nitrous SRT8 on stockies is less than 0 :)

As for the DRs the guys are currently putting the R18 Nittos on the stock 18" wheels from the 300c's and having good results. Mind you you may need to look at upgrading the half shafts pretty soon if you start launching with nitrous and grip!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts