Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RDP Mackay is now open also to service Our north Queensland clientele which is situated at 12 concept place 25 transport avenue Paget Qld 4740.
We also have new branches planned for Sydney/Melbourne and Perth in the coming 6-12 months.

·
Registered
55 Posts
RDP Mackay is now open also to service Our north Queensland clientele which is situated at 12 concept place 25 transport avenue Paget Qld 4740.
We also have new branches planned for Sydney/Melbourne and Perth in the coming 6-12 months.
Hey Steve how did the shop go with the floods in Mackay?

For everyone else, Its one of those shops you walk in to and are impressed by how tidy it is and the young fella that runs it up there seems to be pretty switched on, i presume its the same guy?

Good luck with the expansion of the business mate!

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Steve how did the shop go with the floods in Mackay?

For everyone else, Its one of those shops you walk in to and are impressed by how tidy it is and the young fella that runs it up there seems to be pretty switched on, i presume its the same guy?

Good luck with the expansion of the business mate!

shop came through great mate, yes todd is a great find for sure

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
i'm working with someone at the moment which i feel will work out very well for melbourne
It certainly will. Will be great for all 300 owners. Cannot wait for the announcement to be made.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Congrats Steve!!! Perth will be sweet as well!!! We need some professional and clean workshops over here :biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.