Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RDP Motorsport have now become the first to start modifying and racing the new Dodge Challenger. At the past weekend we were the first to run a challenger at a major meeting, running with just a RDP Edit and a repaired stall convertor (not even a k&N airfiler) we produced a 13.02 @ 107.06 mph on street tyres and pump fuel. We even on the second day got to run a challenger with a vortech supercharger system exhaust tune etc on the track and we still managed to come up with the win, I must say i had a ball racing this car car for the last couple of days, and this week in conjuction with josh from hhp were fitting cam and cylinder head package extractors, rdp exhaust system and rdp cai unit and heading back to the track to check out our improvements.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Hey what did the RDP blown Charger run?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Damn mate!! Lucky bugger, love that pic of the burnout with the old challenger!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
That Challenger is awesome!

Nice work Steve.

Cheers,
Paulo

·
Registered
933 Posts
That is one of the horniest looking sights I've seen (the Challenger, not you Steve :smashfrea ). Can you sneak one of those babies in a crate and bring home with you :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I had the pleasure of running against Steve on Saturday with my 300C SRT...
Had a blast, wish I could have stayed for the Sunday event!

Those taillights kept getting smaller though

·
Registered
276 Posts
thats fu*king hot! I now have a purpose in life. MORE HEMI'S

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Just awesome Steve!!

Hey can you find out if they are bringing the Challenger out in RHD?? I am desperate to buy one!:)

·
Registered
124 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.