Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

New to this site just wanted to say thankyou to Steve and all the crew at RDP for a job well done

They recently added CAI, Exhaust and Flash tuned my SRT8 the difference it has made is incredible sound drivabilty power it feels like a different car

Money well spent will keep you all posted as to performance figures aftrer my upcoming trip to the creek

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Hi Guys

New to this site just wanted to say thankyou to Steve and all the crew at RDP for a job well done

They recently added CAI, Exhaust and Flash tuned my SRT8 the difference it has made is incredible sound drivabilty power it feels like a different car

Money well spent will keep you all posted as to performance figures aftrer my upcoming trip to the creek
Welcome to the forum NTP, I am sure Steve will be wrapped that you have used your first post to thank him!

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Hi Guys

Welcome to the forum mate. Good to hear some more great feedback for Steve at RDP.:)

·
Registered
703 Posts
You can't go wrong with RDP mate!!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the RDP club :)

Post your results from the track we are always keen to see how these beasts perform :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts