Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys thought i'd let you know i just landed here in LA and i'll be doing custom cmr tuning all week in the la area for all people interested, you can get me on either pm here or 651-251-6306

Thanks
Dynosteve
RDP Motorsport

·
Registered
231 Posts
Were are you going to be,Im in la and how much for a 5.7 with exaust, afe,and predator can you squeeze some more out if so im so there to meet you ive heard you are one of the best,is there anything left with the mods i have,first dyno i got 316rwhp and 370 torque

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Were are you going to be,Im in la and how much for a 5.7 with exaust, afe,and predator can you squeeze some more out if so im so there to meet you ive heard you are one of the best,is there anything left with the mods i have,first dyno i got 316rwhp and 370 torque

for sure mate theres still probably alot left in it, i'm currently here at the moment and can be contacted on 561-251-6306

·
Registered
231 Posts
How Much And Im Off Friday,would Love To Come Down,your At Gsm

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How Much And Im Off Friday,would Love To Come Down,your At Gsm

no worries mate you can get me on my cell 561-251-6306 but no i'm not at gsm i personally have never meet them, price wise i will discuss it with you when you ring

Thanks Steve

·
Registered
231 Posts
No Problem Ill Call You Tommorow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.