Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I upgraded my DS Predator to ver 9.04 and installed my custom tune from RDP and see the result…

:scared:

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
I upgraded my DS Predator to ver 9.04 and installed my custom tune from RDP and see the result…

Wow....did he tune it in person or was it an emailed tune? I really want to get this done but he's not going to be in my area while on his tour so my options are to drive to him or have an emailed tune done.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Wow....did he tune it in person or was it an emailed tune? I really want to get this done but he's not going to be in my area while on his tour so my options are to drive to him or have an emailed tune done.

My custom tune was an emailed version...:fing02:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Anyone with the Predator is mad not to get this upgrade. There is an improved performance across the range. Even the cruise control behaves like a bought one. Customed by RDP, but required Diablosport expertise to create the software. A great combination

·
Registered
668 Posts

WOW bro ... that's awesome :fing02: I'm now convinced that I need a custom tune for my Diablo :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Unfortunately work held me up from getting one last time... I swear I need to quit! :) Anyone have dyno results from the custom tunes by chance vs Predator with 93 cai tune?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
glad to see your happy with the tune mate, was a pleasure in doing it for you

Thanks Dynosteve
Actually all the credit goes to Steve… :You_Rock_

Thanks,,, :beerchug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts