Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New RDP USA Shop in Ohio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys i have taken the plunge and i'm opening a all in one RDP Motorsport store in Painesville Ohio, due to open in 9 weeks as we're currently getting the place re-fitted out.

Services offered

Fully Stocked Speed Shop and Parts Division (we will keep a huge range of performance equipment and Normally used items and promise to supply first time with out having to always order in.

4X4 Dyno Dynamics Chassis Dyno
Super flow Engine Dyno
Super flow Cylinder head bench
2 x CNC Machines
Engine Machining Section
Exhaust Shop for custom built exhausts and headers
Chassis Building section
Custom Fabrication Section
General Servicing and Mechanical Repairs
Vaccum Sealed Engine Assembly Room
Show room and demostration room
Show car and Race car building
Street and Strip vehicle setups for track
Custom ECU Programming

We endeavour to offer the best in customer service with immediate attention to customers needs and response to customers requests, no waiting days for orders to get sent out etc.
Also we pride ourselves on producing the best possible job, using the business policy that i started by business with some 14 years ago, if it's got good enough for my car then it's not good enough for a customers.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the new shop and we're planning on a Grand Opening Show and Dyno Day.

Thanks Steve
RDP Motorsport
RDP Motorsport - Redcliffe Dyno & Performance - Home of Australia's Fastest Cars

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Best news of the year

This is freaking fantastic.

Steve, I will be sending you a PM and email very soon. I hear Super Charger calling the BT Chargers name.

We will be there when you open your doors in the states for sure.

No one does it better than Steve and RDP. I have heard stories of many believers, and personally worked with this man. It will be worth it for you to consider having your car nutured and realize its full potential when Steve open's shop here in the states.

Congrats Steve on the new venture :fing02:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts