Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys it's now offical RDP Motorsport will be now opening our new store in the states which i'm currently working and and this looks to also now make us the largest performance shop on the planet(more sleepless nights:pat: ) with this new opening store we'll now be able to service the australian market even better now with having no restrictions to supplying customers needs and products required, we will be doing a weekly airfrieght order out of the states to australia (thanks to Daniel Inject's business Frieght Managment Australia) so no longer any timely delays on getting the products you need as well as when new items hit the market aussies now do not have to wait.

Attachments

·
Registered
703 Posts
Congrats Steve!!! You doing it big buddy, kudos to you for making it all happen :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Excellent work, well done Steve.

Cheers,
Paulo

·
Registered
3 Posts
RDP in Redcliffe just worked on my 300C SRT8 to make it a rocket with a magic sound. I just drove it home with the windows down just to listen to that note. The accelerator lag is gone and what power. An amazing change in what I thought was an amazing car to start with.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Congrats Steve no Better news that an Aussie doing us proud overseas:arms: hard work and knowing your stuff pays. keep it up
Cheers Frank

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RDP in Redcliffe just worked on my 300C SRT8 to make it a rocket with a magic sound. I just drove it home with the windows down just to listen to that note. The accelerator lag is gone and what power. An amazing change in what I thought was an amazing car to start with.

glad your happy with the upgrade mate

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Excellent News!

I have to say that when Steve told me in person Friday night that he was coming to the States, and opening up shop here, that was the best news I had heard all year!!!!

We are all learning over in the United States, what the good folks down under have known for a while now that Steve is the man, that Steve follows up, that Steve cares about you first and will do what ever it takes to give you what you want.

I have a great story about Steve; Our friend Frankie spent thousands of dollars on his Maggie to get his engine the way he wanted it. He goes to the track and is falling flat all the time since his build. When Frankie heard that Steve was to be in the states last month, he drove straight thru from Indiana to South Florida to have Steve work on his car. Frankie stopped in our shop on Friday afternoon when he got into town and he was a dejected man. The next day, Saturday afternoon, he arrives at our shop, big smile on his face and tells me quoting "that guy Steve is a genius." He burned out on our street back to Indiana one happy guy, and he said he owed it to Steve.

I had the opportunity to tell Steve that story in person when he visited our shop the following week. I can tell you guys first hand that this is a man of honor and integrity. America is in for the ride of its life and we are blessed that a man of his skill and knowledge is cominig to share it with us here.

See you soon Steve. Oh yes, and by the way Steve, you are right we dropped the ball for you a bit and your stuff is going to ship here in the next couple of days. When you are back in Florida we owe you dinner and drinks.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
As long as he doesn't forget us over here now he has hit the big time :)

Hmmm US customs makes it hard for people to get into the States.....hope they don't go setting up a block to stop Steve getting back out.

Steve.....Sleep with one eye open. If someone tries to put a sticker on you that says "Not for export".....RUN! :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
thanks mate but i could use a little sleep now,the wife will be here at lax in the morning:twak:
I bet you could mate, you hardly sleep over here!! Tell me you are going to take a week off with the wife and see some of the sites :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have to say that when Steve told me in person Friday night that he was coming to the States, and opening up shop here, that was the best news I had heard all year!!!!

We are all learning over in the United States, what the good folks down under have known for a while now that Steve is the man, that Steve follows up, that Steve cares about you first and will do what ever it takes to give you what you want.

I have a great story about Steve; Our friend Frankie spent thousands of dollars on his Maggie to get his engine the way he wanted it. He goes to the track and is falling flat all the time since his build. When Frankie heard that Steve was to be in the states last month, he drove straight thru from Indiana to South Florida to have Steve work on his car. Frankie stopped in our shop on Friday afternoon when he got into town and he was a dejected man. The next day, Saturday afternoon, he arrives at our shop, big smile on his face and tells me quoting "that guy Steve is a genius." He burned out on our street back to Indiana one happy guy, and he said he owed it to Steve.

I had the opportunity to tell Steve that story in person when he visited our shop the following week. I can tell you guys first hand that this is a man of honor and integrity. America is in for the ride of its life and we are blessed that a man of his skill and knowledge is cominig to share it with us here.

See you soon Steve. Oh yes, and by the way Steve, you are right we dropped the ball for you a bit and your stuff is going to ship here in the next couple of days. When you are back in Florida we owe you dinner and drinks.

thank you so very much, being able to work with people like you and your dad just make the industry such a happy and friendly place.

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Awesome stuff Steve - you are just going from strength to strength and deserve all the success you get. Congratulations.:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.