Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys hopefully the rain will have stopped over here as it's been stopping us getting to the track for a while now, we'll be running our srt8 on friday and with solid hopes of putting it into the 10sec zone now that we have some half shafts to handle the power(last time we try'd for the 10 the shafts broken straight away)
We'll be taking a heap of video footage, fingers crossed we'll be able the open some eyes to the potential of the 300c

Steve
RDP Motorsport

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
which vehicle is this with? mods?

·
Registered
18 Posts
10's

Is it just me or is anyone else getting a chubby over the prospect of a 300 running in the 10's? I mean that's faster then an enzo (11.1 @ 133) and closing in on Bugatti Veyron territory (10.2 @ 143)! Holy lord Jesus tap dancing Christ!

The fact that the car sitting in my garage (picked her up yesteray) is even remotely capable of doing that just makes me giggle.

I'll be rooting for you Steve! As a matter of fact with the time difference I'm going to start rooting for you now just to be safe.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well the car wouldn't go into top gear tonight but we ran 11.21 and we set the mph record also on a earlier run at 126.97mph but only ran 11.8 on the pass as it was just a little sideways:pat:

·
Registered
18 Posts
"Won't go into top gear"

"Won't go into top gear"

Do you cross the line in 3rd, or 4th gear?

Any idea if the shifting problem was caused by internal issues, or a simple fix like increasing line pressure?

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Won't go into top gear"

Do you cross the line in 3rd, or 4th gear?

Any idea if the shifting problem was caused by internal issues, or a simple fix like increasing line pressure?

3rd gear, it a gearbox problem but won't know until i pull it down and have a look

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.