Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, i'd like to introduce myself and my Team at RDP Motorsport Australia, we're Australia's Largest Performance Shop which handles everything from dyno-tuning to full race car fabrication, we even can supply turn key vehicles for what ever application the customer is running.
We also are the first and leading Performance Shop in Australia to carry development and modification work on the 300c and SRT8 range. We build all our upgrade packages in house and dyno test and track test every product which we manufacture. below is a list of products we've currently developed and now selling to suit your vehicle.

Australian Approved CMR Dealer
Diablo Predators (with custom tuning to suit your needs)
Cold Air Intact Systems
Cats Back Exhaust (No Drone)
Extractors 1 3/4 and 1 7/8 sets with the option also of merge collectors
Supercharger kits
Nitrous Kits
Single and Twin Turbo Kits
Suspension Upgrades
Thermostate Units
Hi-stall Convertors
Diff Gear Options
Alloy Radiators
Billet water washer bottles

Currently Working on

Billet Inlet manifold suit the 6.1litre(single and dual throttle body units)
camshaft packages
powerglide gearbox convertion

RDP Motorsport is currently has the Quickest 300c in the country and plan to be the quickest in the world by christmas this year running into the 10 second zone on the quarter mile.

We offer World Wide frieght options and ship daily. Please feel free to check us out at www.redcliffedyno.com and if we're able to help in any way please feel free to contact myself on 01161 73284 1925.

Thanks Steven Leerentveld CEO/Director
RDP Motorsport

·
Registered
178 Posts
you got 1 3/4 headers(Extractors) for the SRT ?.. If yes, What brand ?..
I'v been lookin everywhere with no luck.. stainless works has 1 3/4 headers but only for the Jeep SRT..

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
All custom built in house mate. They are RDP Headers.

They can do both 1 3/4 & 1 7/8 (better suited to SRT8's IMO). They can advise you though and build to your spec/needs. Great prices too.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you got 1 3/4 headers(Extractors) for the SRT ?.. If yes, What brand ?..
I'v been lookin everywhere with no luck.. stainless works has 1 3/4 headers but only for the Jeep SRT..

hi mate, yes we build all our products in house and our extractors are mandrel bent units, you have 3 options with our pipes, 1 3/4 or 1 3/4 with merge collector and the same again but with TEC coating on them.

Thanks Steve

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we have found after dyno testing our extractors a increase on average of 20kw's using the 1 3/4 units.

·
Registered
178 Posts
we have found after dyno testing our extractors a increase on average of 20kw's using the 1 3/4 units.
Can you plz show us a pic of the extractors ?..

How much do they cost ?...

would they fit on my MagnaFlow High flow Cats ?..

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you plz show us a pic of the extractors ?..

How much do they cost ?...

would they fit on my MagnaFlow High flow Cats ?..

hi i'll take a couple of pics today for you, as to the convertors our extractors come with collectors so you just weld a collector onto the cat convertor.

Thanks Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.