Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Hey Steve during the night if you have any questions or need a hand tuning the supercharger feel free to give me a call :) I will happily inform you to call yourself :)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
im assuming this is not possible to be done on a 3.5ltr!?!??
and if yes how much im quite interested....
would you do a supercharge kit for 350Z as well and if yes how much would that cost?!

Thanx steve

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im assuming this is not possible to be done on a 3.5ltr!?!??
and if yes how much im quite interested....
would you do a supercharge kit for 350Z as well and if yes how much would that cost?!

Thanx steve

if there's a demand either then most certainly we'll do one mate

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Oooohhhhhhh How exciting. Gonna be interesting to see some figures.

Love your work.

·
Registered
224 Posts
thats looks awesome. come to the U.S.!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Lots of companies/people have tried boosting the 6.1 and failed. Just goes to show that Aussies are not afraid of challenges and can be creative to overcome the hurdles that have defeated others.

I wish you the best of luck and once again highlight the opportunity for big overseas sales if this is a success.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Great work Steve!
We all have high expectations with this project :cool:
With yours/team expertise & a bit of luck :fing02:
Fingers crossed for more than 550 killer wasps :biggrin:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Drool :Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Steve, the Harrop blower is basically an Eaton unit. Have you tried any other units such as the Kenne Bell or even a Whipple? What did you base the decision to go with the Harrop unit on? Price, efficiency?

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Steve, the Harrop blower is basically an Eaton unit. Have you tried any other units such as the Kenne Bell or even a Whipple? What did you base the decision to go with the Harrop unit on? Price, efficiency?

the fact that this is the screw version and is more instant power have try'd the others and believe this will best the best result

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Believe me when Steve says he has tried others.....and I am so glad he has gone this way.

They are an awesome unit and have shown some unbelievable gains on LS1/LS2's and from what I heard last night, ST8's. :)

I cannot wait for this on mine.

·
Registered
174 Posts
the fact that this is the screw version and is more instant power have try'd the others and believe this will best the best result
Cool. If it's a twin screw type you'd have the advantage of boost with less temp problems. Good choice. How does the Harrop unit compare to the Kenne Bell?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Believe me when Steve says he has tried others.....and I am so glad he has gone this way.

They are an awesome unit and have shown some unbelievable gains on LS1/LS2's and from what I heard last night, ST8's. :)

I cannot wait for this on mine.
Fair enough. Steve's an old hand at anything boost related, with LOTS of runs on the board so I'm not questioning his knowledge or ability. I know there's a few LS1's running the Harrop unit but that's no surprise considering the Harrop/GMH connection. I'm asking because I haven't looked into this particular unit yet. If a local product is as good as or better thank an imported one and can be used in place of an imported one, I say go for it. Either way, better a PD unit than what's currently available.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.