Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At RDP we are now entering our final stage of turbo conversion kits for the 300c in both 5.7 and 6.1 applications. These kits are entirely RDP designed built and tested and will come with our RDP Performance Guarentee, these kits will also be distributed through our dealer network as well as our other RDP product ranges. These turbo kits are designed to fit up to any of our RDP upgrades such as our exhaust system and cai units etc.
RDP will also be offering a 10% discount structure to all our current and past customers wishing to upgrade to our new Turbo systems.
We are currently working on some media pics and dyno footage and will hopefully have all details, pricing and delievery dates in the follow weeks.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Torana project number 2 mate. I think that is the way to do it. Motor next then.........:)

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
How does this kit compare to your supercharger kit?

Price/performance/ease of install/reliability/etc.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How does this kit compare to your supercharger kit?

Price/performance/ease of install/reliability/etc.

Hi mate

Price wise it'll be cheaper expectly around $6500 for a complete kit aussie dollar wise, install is easy as we've designed it to fit up to most exhaust system including the factory units, power wise depending on the kit used the power will be the same and in our large kit it'll exceed the blower kit. Reliability wise there's nothing more reliable than a turbo system that is setup correct as there's no extra belts etc to worry about, the system also can be totally hidden if a customer wanted it that way.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Is this a rear mount kit or standard manifold mount? Single or twins? I'd kill for a mani mount twin setup. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this a rear mount kit or standard manifold mount? Single or twins? I'd kill for a mani mount twin setup. :cool:
we have done both single and twin kits, the turbo units bolt up roughly where the cat convertor normally sits, with our system we designed it to run the factory manifolds and so that it can hook up to your std exhaust or aftermarket system with having to go and buy a new exhaust

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
At RDP we are now entering our final stage of turbo conversion kits for the 300c in both 5.7 and 6.1 applications. These kits are entirely RDP designed built and tested and will come with our RDP Performance Guarentee, these kits will also be distributed through our dealer network as well as our other RDP product ranges. These turbo kits are designed to fit up to any of our RDP upgrades such as our exhaust system and cai units etc.
RDP will also be offering a 10% discount structure to all our current and past customers wishing to upgrade to our new Turbo systems.
We are currently working on some media pics and dyno footage and will hopefully have all details, pricing and delievery dates in the follow weeks.
So when was/is it that you sleep?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Like I said in a previous post......he doesn't sleep :)

It is performance mods and pretty much nothing else :)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Steve,
Keep Me Updated Please

·
Registered
302 Posts
Steve, I'd like to do something to my 5.7L 300C.

Supercharger or Turbo??? What do I do?

After seeing your car at the tuning day here in Sydney and then Daniel's 300C at COTM, I was thinking the Supercharger was the way to go but this thread has got me thinking...

Can I give you a call tomorrow to see what we do and when? I'm interested in the pros and cons to both options...particularly with regards to how this would change my day-to-day driving here in Sydney.

Also, I need to speak to you about my brakes...if I upgrade the engines I need to be sure that I stop when i put my foot on the brake pedal! :)

Thanks,
Paulo

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Steve, I'd like to do something to my 5.7L 300C.

Supercharger or Turbo??? What do I do?

After seeing your car at the tuning day here in Sydney and then Daniel's 300C at COTM, I was thinking the Supercharger was the way to go but this thread has got me thinking...

Can I give you a call tomorrow to see what we do and when? I'm interested in the pros and cons to both options...particularly with regards to how this would change my day-to-day driving here in Sydney.

Also, I need to speak to you about my brakes...if I upgrade the engines I need to be sure that I stop when i put my foot on the brake pedal! :)

Thanks,
Paulo

hey mate

By all means give me a call anytime you like

Thanks Steve

073 284 1925

1 - 15 of 15 Posts