Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
we've released our twin turbo and single turbo kits now for the 300c 5.7 and 6.1 vehicles, just thought i'd post you some pics if anyone is interested

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Numbers ?? prices ??

Hi

Numbers will depend on boost level and wether the client has done a short motor or not, the supercharged version in basic form is 480kw's but we have already had them at over 700kw's the twin turbo combo will make more power but is more expensive. I have attached a couple of videos with cars running our supercharger system, but i will point this out, the supercharger is not for the faint hearted, it makes INSTANT horsepower and torque Absoluty no lag what so ever so not the best vehicle for the wife to go cruising in:scared:
YouTube - RDP Motorsport/Bullet cars Blown SRT8 300c breaking cv's
YouTube - RDP Motorsport SRT8 564rwhp

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Thanks for the video's. I was looking into the turbo but actually got talked out of it. I think I might be going the super charger route. Sounds and looks great. So, the only additive I have on my 5.7 is the Zoomers exhaust, 100 shot ZEX and soon to be predator. What would the cost be for the super charger and how hard is it to install? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the video's. I was looking into the turbo but actually got talked out of it. I think I might be going the super charger route. Sounds and looks great. So, the only additive I have on my 5.7 is the Zoomers exhaust, 100 shot ZEX and soon to be predator. What would the cost be for the super charger and how hard is it to install? Thanks.

very easy to install only takes under a day to fitup, you'll need a predator which i can provide for you, the exhaust you have is fine and our supercharger system comes with a cai unit and all. It'll hit heaps harder than a nitrous for sure.

Contents

custom inlet manifold
adaptor plate
supercharger
inlet cast elbow
cai unit
inlet plumbing
dual tensioner belt kit
serpentine belt
blower pulley
idle bypass valve
billet fuel rail holders
injectors
injector plugs
2 bar map sensor
map sensor plug
vaccum/1/2 hose
aeroquip fittings
$13995 + Extras and Frieght

Inercooler Kit $2995

Extras predator box basic tune to suit supercharger system
RDP Exhaust System
RDP Hi-stall convertor
Kenny Bell Booster Pump
Intercooler Kit to Suit

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
13995 + intercooler = ?
Between 550 and 600hp with safe as houses tune. Only 8psi pully too.

The great thing with this kit (if you go the intercooled kit) is that everything you will ever need with forced induction is there. Build yourself a motor, swap out the pulley from 8psi to a 15 or 20psi pulley by using a 1/4 ratchet, release the idler pulley, release the belt, undo 4 bolt, remove the pulley, fit the new pulley and reverse the procedure. Swappin out from a 8psi street car to a 20psi dyno run/1/4 mile run including tune swap can be done in under 10 minutes. That in itself makes it worth so much. Damn I love my kit....:)

As for nitrous, this kicks a HELL OF A LOT HARDER than a 100/125 shot of nitrous. I have run both and I believe my car (stock setup/blower) would easily beat my previous 11.94 @ 116mph with nitrous. Oh and this is in full street trim where I can then run it back home with the same amount of power.

YOU NEED HALF SHAFTS with this setup. It is an animal.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
sounds very impressive jected but how much should we be looking at .. and lets say if steve decides to come to dubai , will he be able to install this kit on my semi- beast ?

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds very impressive jected but how much should we be looking at .. and lets say if steve decides to come to dubai , will he be able to install this kit on my semi- beast ?
hey mate yes i could install the system while i was there no worries, and half shafts are a must have item

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.