Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RDP is just about to land a huge shipment of 300c performance equipment.

Thermostates
Stroker kits
CNC ported cylinder heads
camshafts
race complete rear ends
stall convertors
injectors
fuel pumps etc

We're also going to be doing upgrades now for the deisel 300c's as well as a large range in after market f100 dodge ram and chevy desiel performance products as well.

All items will be available through RDP Motorsport Brisbane and Mackay, as well as our new Distributors in Melbourne, in Sydney and in WA.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Fantastic, i was going to ask you about any possible ugrades for the CRD. Look forward to seeing what you can put together.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Steve, Love what you're doing for our community. When/where are you setting up in Perth, and who's running the show over here? Looking forward to getting some good advice and help from your guys (as you can see from other threads, I'm good at cocking things up when left to my own devices).

Regards, and keep up the good work. Tim

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Steve, Love what you're doing for our community. When/where are you setting up in Perth, and who's running the show over here? Looking forward to getting some good advice and help from your guys (as you can see from other threads, I'm good at cocking things up when left to my own devices).

Regards, and keep up the good work. Tim

still working out options at the moment but you can still deal direct at the moment no worries

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fantastic . Glad to hear you are looking at diesel performance options

yes i've been getting asked about it a fair bit off late and with our new shop in mackay and the guys there are doing alot of desiel performance upgrades we thought it only fitting to do the 300c as well

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the desiel performance specs as requested

kw's before 160kw and after 189kw's
torque before 510nm's and after 583nm's

so not only getting a increase in performance but better economy by then requiring less throttle to make the car move.

If you need any futhur info just give me a call

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Steve, when I first read the title of this thread I thought it was about an export RDP had done to the US :doh:

Great to see you investing in stock for the benefit of the local members.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Steve, when I first read the title of this thread I thought it was about an export RDP had done to the US :doh:

Great to see you investing in stock for the benefit of the local members.
I thought the same thing. Might not be far from the truth by the way the Yanks have reacted to the turbo kits!

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought the same thing. Might not be far from the truth by the way the Yanks have reacted to the turbo kits!
we have several usa orders for turbo kits at the moment and one also from kuwait, our first shipment of superchargers heads off this week also

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.