Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm finally ready to order my HID's, just curious as to who to go through that actually has a good price (not $200+ for a kit). One that doesn't have the flicker problem or whatever! I appreciate it! What size bulbs do I need for a 300C that DIDN'T come with HID's (whats the bulb number for the 300C that came with standard halogens?) Thanks guys!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I can only speak from my experience, I went with the E-bay HID's for the low's and fogs. The grand total was $139 and change shipped in two days. They come with everything you need for no flicker problems. They also come with a one year warranty. The seller is Hidgate.
There are other Company's on the forum that also give good deals to forum members. Shop around and see what works for you!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
I would recommend you send a PM to Aaron (StealthAuto). They are a supporting vendor with a good flicker-free product and life-time guaranteed. You can see the write-up of my install of 6000K HIDs in the MSRT8 in their vendor forum.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I purchased the below from ebay. 2 sets cost $190 shipped with the anti flicker harness. The ballast are very small and are plug and play. I even have to switch polarity like some kits. I have not had a single flicke issue for over a month now. Make you tell the seller there for a 300c to get the anti flicker harness. He will send one for the lows and fogs, since you don't need them for the fogs keep them as sparea or sell them. To get the discount for the 2 pairs just send him a message for combined shippin for 2 sets.

eBay Motors: H1/H3/H4/H7/H11/9005/9006/9007 HID CONVERSION KIT XENON (item 130198889788 end time Feb-23-08 10:16:39 PST)

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What size bulbs do I need for a 300C with the standard halogens (didn't come with HIDs to begin with)?

·
Registered
566 Posts
I would recommend you send a PM to Aaron (StealthAuto). They are a supporting vendor with a good flicker-free product and life-time guaranteed. You can see the write-up of my install of 6000K HIDs in the MSRT8 in their vendor forum.
I agree with Tim. Stealth Auto''s kits are very nice. The slim ballasts are really nice, the quality is so much better than the cheap kits, and like he said life time warranty.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright, that's who i'm going with, now what size???

·
Registered
916 Posts
Call stealth they will tell you what you need and you can discuss which bulb is right for you.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Alright, that's who i'm going with, now what size???
9006 is the kit you need. Color is up to you. The most popular is 6000k and 8000k. I prefer 8000k.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm finally ready to order my HID's, just curious as to who to go through that actually has a good price (not $200+ for a kit). One that doesn't have the flicker problem or whatever! I appreciate it! What size bulbs do I need for a 300C that DIDN'T come with HID's (whats the bulb number for the 300C that came with standard halogens?) Thanks guys!
do the 2005 300c come with halogen projectors or HID projectors?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are there any other brands??? StealthAuto won't answer my pm concerning their HID's....odd how people DONT want to take my money....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hid Kit

Can I Get A Link For Hidgate,i Cant Find Them

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
StealthAuto, sent you a PM AND an e-mail, get back to me, i'd appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Are there any other brands??? StealthAuto won't answer my pm concerning their HID's....odd how people DONT want to take my money....
Adam,

Check through your PM's. I had mentioned to email me as PM's aren't the best means of communication. I have not received an email from you though. Sorry for the miscommunication.

Feel free to email me at Aaron(at)StealthAuto.com with any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Aaron

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Adam,

Check through your PM's. I had mentioned to email me as PM's aren't the best means of communication. I have not received an email from you though. Sorry for the miscommunication.

Feel free to email me at Aaron(at)StealthAuto.com with any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Aaron
Aaron, I'm sorry, I could've SWORN i threw an e-mail your way and I went back to look for what date and looks like it stayed in my drafts! Sorry about that, that's why I went back to PM'ing you because I had talked to you once through there, I apologize for the comment.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts