Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine owns an automotive aftermarket company.

He's thinking of going into the 300 market. Grills and Spoilers for sure.

What would someone be willing to pay for a TRUE SOLID BILLET GRILL?

A true bolt in design that's able to go back to stock anytime you want. The grill will not be made out of cheap plastic.

Here's a link to his company site, for those who are wondering about his abilities.

Realrod.com

·
Registered
76 Posts
I would love the mercedes type grill the someone posted a pic of before, i love how that looks.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
That's the grill I'm talking about making.

It would have a couple more horizontal bars than the stock grill, and be made out of solid billet aluminum.

I need your input to hopefully make this happen. The tooling will cost a whole lot of $$$$$.

I am also trying to get a spoiler going.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I would be really interested in this grille, I would like to see the price somewhat close to the other grilles out there now, at most maybe $300-$400. Let me know whats up with this grille. I lke the mesh grille as well but everyone already has this one....even my dealership is selling 300cs with them already installed.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Whats up? New to this forum, Just got my fully loaded 06 300c Blk, 22" Zennitti Heir's in Chrome, Nittos, Eibach lowering springs, Had to roll the front fenders, Speaking of solid grills my friend is having tooling done right now for a machined 1 piece grill for the 300c.
I let you know how it goes.

Trojan

·
Registered
823 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts