Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is not a car that most owners would worry about the fuel mpg
I was thinking of getting one for a toy once we pay off our 300c
what type of real world mpg do these get?

·
Registered
169 Posts
23 straight hwy cruising, I usually average 17 combined.

cheers

·
Registered
186 Posts
I got 21 mpg cruising at 80 interstate. Can only get 12-14 local. No way to keep your foot out of it cruising around town.

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
I can easily get 26 highway doing speed limit.As of late I use one of my bikes for work and ride the car for local errands on Sat and Sun. Right now I'm getting 22 mpg. This is pen and paper calculated

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
23-25 with the 300C. 22+ over the flats with the SRT8.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I always get between 15.5-16.5 when I fill up. This is my calculations miles driven/gallons filled. I usually drive it pretty hard. If I keep the foot off the gas (which I've only done a couple of tanks) my mpg has only been about 17. So I figure the extra $2-$4 per tank isn't worth the lack of enjoyment of not beating on it...

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have taken quite a few long trips keeping the speedo about 15 clicks over the speed limit, I have averaged about 21.6 mpg. City driving is a nightmare though and it quickly drops to about 17. :dead1: That said, if you want to play you have to pay, and I wouldn't have it any other way, because when the ESP is off and the light turns green, my carbon footprint goes through the roof when I peel and smoke 'em at the lights. Woo Hoo! :arms:

Dante!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Whoa, some of you get great gas mileage and I don't even hardly press the gas pedal.

I get like 13-15 City and barely 20 MPG on highway and that is only if I just cruise at around 70-80 MPH.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Around town about 14-16 and 23-24 on the hwy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts