Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,325 Posts
...and if you fit an LSD , does it need to be set up for lash etc, or is it just a 'drop in' to the pumpkin?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
bump i still haven't found bearings

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
What do you mean bearing that works? You just want bearings?

Thought you were after axles?

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Which bearings are you after?

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
They didn't have them unfortunately, but after 2 days of non stop searching and emails and lack of sleep because of the time difference I found them at a place called Autozone.

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
You are kidding? Autozone had them but the dealer didn't?? They are a run of the mill parts store... they didn't even carry engine mounts, but they have diff bearings! Go figure...

Renntech got me bearings last year... maybe they discontinued them... hmmm. Sorry bud thought they'd have them and when I didn't hear back I thought they must have. I'd have kept looking for you!

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Asking if you knew a spot probably wouldnt put you out but to get you to waste your time on looking for me would be a bit rude.
I used the Renntech's live chat feature and they said they dont sell them so I didnt ask any more questions.
I know that I have to wait till your Monday to get the parts sent off cause they waiting for delivery from their supplier (whoever that may be.)

Must admit I have never struggled so much to get a part, maybe this is a one off type thing and the pinion bearings don't normally cause a problem.

·
Premium Member
13,325 Posts
You are kidding? Autozone had them but the dealer didn't?? They are a run of the mill parts store... they didn't even carry engine mounts, but they have diff bearings! Go figure...

Renntech got me bearings last year... maybe they discontinued them... hmmm. Sorry bud thought they'd have them and when I didn't hear back I thought they must have. I'd have kept looking for you!
!
::crying::

·
Registered
7 Posts
I see no mods or signature so am not sure what you are running now for those.

My preference would be the full boat getrag or Wavetrac conversion. However, there's no reason to not go with thehupgraded LSD in the stock housing with 09 axles and hubs unless you plan on 500 RWHP or more.
Hey I have a 2006 300 srt8 my diff just broke what differential should I get? And I’m gonna do a lot of burnouts and allat

21 - 33 of 33 Posts