Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the interior section of this forum under backseat cigar box console... There is a nice picture of what looks like a front console made into a rear 1... Wanting to see if you or know of some 1 that has or will do this and for what... Thanks for your time...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/eudaman/cigarboxbackseat.jpg

Trevis

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Or... Unless the console was cut to sit up on the rear of the seat... Not sure going to check out my 300 now... Hoping the guy form Elite22 gets w/ me on this... Dude's site is off the hook, saw about 4-6 things i'm going to order for my 300... Car will look SICK next summer...

Trevis

·
Registered
87 Posts
300c Ryder said:
Or... Unless the console was cut to sit up on the rear of the seat... Not sure going to check out my 300 now... Hoping the guy form Elite22 gets w/ me on this... Dude's site is off the hook, saw about 4-6 things i'm going to order for my 300... Car will look SICK next summer...

Trevis

I would like to know more about this mod as well. Pretty sweet setup

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's a nice console...pretty stock looking though. What was the asking price for that bad boy? I'm going to look into building these and selling them on ebay. The current ride of the month has a killer setup with the tv in it. Anyhow interested in something like that? Keep in touch with me and I'll post some pics once I get the project started...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts