Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you not in D status, I just noticed that the rear seat video system is open for ordering, so you can modify your order if you want to. (3.6.05).
RT

·
Registered
382 Posts
what is the order code?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pricing isn't out yet. XRV is $1,200 in the Durango, which is also an all in one unit. I would imagine the cost would be similar to that.
RT

·
Registered
358 Posts
rt4 said:
Pricing isn't out yet. XRV is $1,200 in the Durango, which is also an all in one unit. I would imagine the cost would be similar to that.
RT
What is the DELIVERY DATE of this Option?

Thanks;

LJB ;)

·
Registered
440 Posts
M3SMG02 said:
What is the DELIVERY DATE of this Option?

Thanks;

LJB ;)
Ditto, will this delay or delivery?

·
Registered
152 Posts
What is the ticket for video? Is the factory set-up decent or is it better to go with an aftermarket. What is the best way to spend $1200.?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Anyone got part numbers and or pricing in order to update an existing (already built) car? I want this in my 300c as well

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ordering this will delay delivery for those expecting delivery soon. Those who are 34 people down on a list for SRT-8s can add it, and it won't delay your delivery.
Chrysler has no official word on when production will begin.
Chrysler has no official pricing for this.
Aftermarket vs. factory.... in this situation I'd go factory, b/c I'm not sure there are any options out there that will fit cleanly into the center console like this will. You could go aftermarket with screens in the headrests, but this center console unit will look much cleaner.
RT

·
Registered
358 Posts
rt4 said:
Ordering this will delay delivery for those expecting delivery soon. Those who are 34 people down on a list for SRT-8s can add it, and it won't delay your delivery.
Chrysler has no official word on when production will begin.
Chrysler has no official pricing for this.
Aftermarket vs. factory.... in this situation I'd go factory, b/c I'm not sure there are any options out there that will fit cleanly into the center console like this will. You could go aftermarket with screens in the headrests, but this center console unit will look much cleaner.
RT
Is The Screen in the CONSOLE (rear?) for the Factory Unit? Also, is the DVD Player in the Console as well? Where is all this stuff located in the Car?

Thanks;

LJB :confused:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I got a call from my salesman yesterday, he mentioned that rear video is now available. He didn't say if it would delay delivery. He is checking on the cost for me.
He said that he believes that it is a center mounted unit; I would guess at the rear of the console.
My 300C isn't due for delivery until June/July, was ordered 03/23, so I guess that I have time to decide on this.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I haven't seen it myself, but I believe it's an all in one unit (controls, place for the DVD, screen) in the center console, with the screen flipping UP to be viewed. The Malibu Maxx has a similar setup, as far as I know. Again, I've never seen one of these in person.
RT

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
rt4 said:
I haven't seen it myself, but I believe it's an all in one unit (controls, place for the DVD, screen) in the center console, with the screen flipping UP to be viewed. The Malibu Maxx has a similar setup, as far as I know. Again, I've never seen one of these in person.
RT
I am pretty sure it is the same thing that's in the Durango (see attatchment) they are installed on the roof and tied into the VES system that would need to be turned on via a starscan at the dealer...

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts