Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon I will be changing my base model rear bumper for a SRT8. Do I need any thing else like extended brackets and etc. I know I have to get another license plate light housing cuz base model only has one and 300C have two, correct? Thanks...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
CRAZYDIESEL ... is that a custom made emblem on the grill? if so how did you make it/where did you pick it up? thanks!
Custom made emblem made by Billet Tech.

Looks like you put in a lot of time on your car,
and it was well worth it.
Damn so sexy
Thanks jjwhoa. One of my hobbies that take alot of my time....

·
Registered
51 Posts
so originally yours is a base right and you changed all that damn thats crazy!!! did you use bondo to cover the holes on the stock grille or did u use something else and around how much did it cost u to paint the grille your color. im stuck in the process of filling the holes on the grille. and again propz on that sick ass looking g ride of yours!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
looks killer man! I'm in the air about converting my car as well so you'll have to keep in touch with me!

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
Soon I will be changing my base model rear bumper for a SRT8. Do I need any thing else like extended brackets and etc. I know I have to get another license plate light housing cuz base model only has one and 300C have two, correct? Thanks...
When I did my early 05 300C last year in Jan. The back bumper had to have extending brackets for support. Hear is a link to my post.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/exterior-modifications/31764-my-srt-5-7-photos.html
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/exterior-modifications/32184-rear-bumper-pin.html

·
Registered
37 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmmm moulded eyelids...... how daunting was that task??

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks, I made that grille myself out of my stock grille.

Thanks to you also Frankieo.
I agree, your car very nice looking. It falls into the category (like others' on this forum) of, "can't stop looking at it".

You got the wheel size and stance perfect. Please share the detail such as wheel sizes(offset, height, etc.) and lowering stats.

Thanks for posting the pics!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts