Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a pic of a custom 300c just finished out in cali...i beleive our local hero Wes is in the completion stages of the same type of modification.

tommy z

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
You know, there is just something about doing that kind of thing to a nice classy car like a 300 that doesn't jive. WAYYYYYY overkill.

·
Registered
82 Posts
It sits out like that???

Why not just start hangin em from the ceiling too?

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Better yet, get rid of the seats and put even bigger ones in so they can double as bar stools.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I am at a loss for words, a rare thing, could someone tell me what the point is. The absent front seat head rests will crack necks in a rear ender

·
Registered
677 Posts
Folks keep in mind this car is most likely a showcase for an audio or custom shop. It is meant as such. Can you imagine parking that car at Dodger's Stadium for 3 hours while watching a ballgame? hahaha. It'd be empty by the time you got back.

Its a showcar (I hope). I'm not a big fan of the sub placement and lack of rear center console. Those guys had plenty of room in the trunk, rear deck and could make a false center console running the length of the car with equal SPL/SQ. I'd say 8 8" RE subwoofers would have given those subs a run for their money and have been MUCH classier.

Then again, my modification tastes lean towards sublety, this car is on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Thanks Thommy.

·
Registered
82 Posts
looking closely, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, but that car isn't a C, look at the door panels, there's no crome strip.

·
Registered
714 Posts
its a C, just very very very modified... just look at the rear air vents, and the rear head rests, and two tone door panles you can tell its a c

·
Registered
82 Posts
LAIDBACKC said:
its a C, just very very very modified... just look at the rear air vents, and the rear head rests, and two tone door panles you can tell its a c
All that paneling on the doors and seats have been modified. Those rear air vents are like that on all models also. If it were a C, there would be a crome strip on the door where the handle is. They wouldn't have taken that off.

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
To C or not to C........

heres the exterior shot ...its not a c ...but i dont really think it matters , i bet this guys got more cash into his base than i would into my C ...well maybe thats not a good comparision but you guys know what i mean...

have fun gang, and just keep the shiny side up..

tz

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
tommy...you're right it doesn't matter.

Thanks for that pic, wonder how bad his rubbing is with it lowered that much?

·
Registered
322 Posts
OOOOOOO I like those rims. Any Idea make and model?

·
Banned
51 Posts
Perhaps its my age, (20) but to me this car blows most every 300 away, i was heavily into custom car building befor i purchased my 300 and i can tell you this car has a very respectable amount of work into it, and to answer some of the comments on here, the car is not "lowered" it is on hydrolics, and the space in the trunk is filled up with pumps for the oil system of the suspension, that is why they built the center console, the removal of headrests is a style factor brought in by the the mini trucking scene, Sure it might not fit everyones liking but you have to give credit where credit is due and whomever built this car is well deserving

·
Registered
436 Posts
^^B1RDMAN^^ said:
Perhaps its my age, (20) but to me this car blows most every 300 away, i was heavily into custom car building befor i purchased my 300 and i can tell you this car has a very respectable amount of work into it, and to answer some of the comments on here, the car is not "lowered" it is on hydrolics, and the space in the trunk is filled up with pumps for the oil system of the suspension, that is why they built the center console, the removal of headrests is a style factor brought in by the the mini trucking scene, Sure it might not fit everyones liking but you have to give credit where credit is due and whomever built this car is well deserving
Makes sense!

·
Registered
330 Posts
tommyz said:
heres a pic of a custom 300c just finished out in cali...i beleive our local hero Wes is in the completion stages of the same type of modification.

tommy z
After seeing this, I am going in a different direction, but still aiming to please.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts