Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just discovered my driver side rear window no longer works
my son wanted it down, cant do it from my controls or the back controls the lock is off, any ideas? fuse?

·
Registered
246 Posts
thats a well known problem.. try slamming the door or something. it's probably a loose contact. i had it on my first C but suddenly it was gone.

·
Registered
178 Posts
All you have to do is hit the inside of the door while pressing the button. It is a regulater alignment problem

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that did it just a ahrd door slam, love this site was going to go to the stealership, thanks
05 300c 30k

·
Registered
311 Posts
I had the same problem yesterday---slammed the door and --PRESTO--all is well. Thanks, guys.

·
Registered
24 Posts
really that's all i hav to do? i would try it now but my daughter is sleeping. hmmm i do need her to hurry up so i can head to the parts store....

·
Registered
11 Posts
i love you guys. i just got a quote to do diagnostics on this from my dealer it would cost up to $120. I told him no way. I'm going to try it when it gets back from the shop for other issues. what would i do without you?

mwah!

-hemibabe

·
Registered
12 Posts
Passenger Side Rear Window Won't Work

You guys are great!!! Pushed the power window button down, tapped the door and like magic, IT NOW WORKS. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts