Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a problem, im at the tint shop and the rear windows dont go down...i checked the lock on the driver side and it still wont go down...is there something im missing...and does anyone know what or where the fuse it is...i dont have an owners manuel...thanks in advance..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
336 Posts
Had the same problem way back. dealer replaced actuators for the windows. They have worked fine ever since. You could also try to press, and hold for several seconds, the window buttons. I have no idea if that'll do anything, but sometimes these windows need calibration. Worth a shot.
G'luck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
I don't think the rear windows have a calibration like the front express up/downs, which seem to get messed up frequently. My left rear window also became intermittent/dead & dealer replaced the actuator.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
cmego said:
I don't think the rear windows have a calibration like the front express up/downs, which seem to get messed up frequently. My left rear window also became intermittent/dead & dealer replaced the actuator.
I am having the same problems. Glad someone brought this up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
That actually happened to me the other day for the first time. Back left window. I didn't notice at first, but when I tried again, I held it for 2 seconds and it went down.

Chewy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
323 Posts
Yep, its a known issue amongst a bunch of us here on the forum. It seems to fix itself without explanation. At first it was only my driver side rear, the other day it was both rear windows. I am going in for scheduled service in November, know my luck as always they will both be working that day. Someone had mentioned that a TSB was in the works for this, I haven't heard or seen anything recently.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Chewbacca said:
That actually happened to me the other day for the first time. Back left window. I didn't notice at first, but when I tried again, I held it for 2 seconds and it went down.

Chewy
i have an 05 and have the same problem with my windows. neither of the 2 go down now. gonna try holding them like u guys said :nutkick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well guys i dunno what happened but, i was fooling with the windows last night on my way home and guess what...they work now...dunno what is going on...maybe it was stuck due to that the windows hasnt been used before...i just dunno...its a mystery...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
RiNo808 said:
well guys i dunno what happened but, i was fooling with the windows last night on my way home and guess what...they work now...dunno what is going on...maybe it was stuck due to that the windows hasnt been used before...i just dunno...its a mystery...
LOL MY rear driver side window went down also when i held it but no luck on the rear passenger yet :evil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah unite127 my rear driver side window went down first then the passenger side after holding and pressing the switch..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
My driver side rear window was intermittently working till Dealer replaced part # 5065473AB "Regulator-Rear Door Window".

Took 3 trips, but now I don't have to worry about the window not going back up. :)

I Hope this helps.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
HI, I am new here and I have the same problem. My car is at the dealer right now and they couldn't witness the problem and couldn't do anything... whack...

so guess i will open them once a day and take it to them when it doesn't work.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top