Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know if the $1000 rebate has been canceled. somebody on edmunds says it was. i ordered a300c oh 4/22 dealer at the time we made the deal it was good until july 7.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
The loyalty rebate was to expire July 6 but ended early. I check the 300c website daily and saw MY rebate missing. It is still available for cars ordered b/t April 1st and May 3rd. I learned this from DC program HQ 1-800-227-0757. They researched the question for over an hour (first time it was posed to them) and called me back and gave me the info listed above. For those who are eligible, you should make sure your salesman and sales manager are on the same page as you and DC.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
We have not had any rebates here in Canada, but the other day I got a flyer in my mailbox which gives an extra $300.00 off the negotiated price of any INSTOCK vehicles. I think I will try to get this thrown in on my factory order. Can't hurt and it might help with the cost of an iPod that I may install if I can find an easy adapter to the radio. Any techs out there who have or will do this mod and willing to say how hard/easy it is?

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Mikeyjohn said:
We have not had any rebates here in Canada, but the other day I got a flyer in my mailbox which gives an extra $300.00 off the negotiated price of any INSTOCK vehicles. I think I will try to get this thrown in on my factory order. Can't hurt and it might help with the cost of an iPod that I may install if I can find an easy adapter to the radio. Any techs out there who have or will do this mod and willing to say how hard/easy it is?
Why don't OEM (or aftermarket) stereos have a fiber optic input to play various portable digital devices?

·
Registered
440 Posts
II kings 9:20 said:
Why don't OEM (or aftermarket) stereos have a fiber optic input to play various portable digital devices?
I guess it because they don't invite tech geeks to the design groups.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looking to Claim Rebate

II kings 9:20

So my delivery time is now tangible. I called Chrysler today and confirmed that I should have my C no later than the first week of August.

I'm gearing up for dealer talk now. I know that the $1,000 Loyalty Rebate was available when I originally made this deal. When I spoke with Chrysler today they told me I should be able to claim any rebate that was available when I ordered the car or any rebate that is available when I take delivery- whichever is more lucrative to me.

Here's the thing- my car was originally ordered on 5/3. HOWEVER, my dealer told me at that time the car could not be ordered with the moonroof, which is an option I wanted. They ordered the car anyway and told me they would submit another order when the moonroof option was available again. The dealer re-ordered my car on 5/7 with the moonroof and told me I would have the choice of either car.

So which date counts as my order date since they couldn't order what I wanted originally? How much should I insist on the $1,000 Loyalty Rebate? Any input? :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts