Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what the heck does this mean at the Chrysler recall website??

Here are your results Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later is required to view
documents. Click here for free download.
VIN Number:
2C3AA63H4 (deleted) Vehicle Description:
CHRYSLER 300C HEMI FOUR DOOR SEDAN Model Year:

No Incomplete Recalls or Customer Satisfaction Notifications Exist

I mean what is an 'Incomplete' recall? One that has not been performed on the car?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Incomplete recall is one that Chrysler has issued, but has not received a notification back that the work was done. When you get the recall notice, there is a post card in there that you should fill out and send back confirming that the work was done. The dealer should do the confirmation directly with Chrysler though. If it doesn't show up as done the week after I had the car in, I send the card in by mail.
No incomplete recalls means that there are no recalls that affect your car that have not been taken care of.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jeffp said:
Incomplete recall is one that Chrysler has issued, but has not received a notification back that the work was done. When you get the recall notice, there is a post card in there that you should fill out and send back confirming that the work was done. The dealer should do the confirmation directly with Chrysler though. If it doesn't show up as done the week after I had the car in, I send the card in by mail.
No incomplete recalls means that there are no recalls that affect your car that have not been taken care of.
Ok, thanks!

·
Registered
731 Posts
jeffp said:

I must disagree with you. The post card is to inform the manufacturer if you don't still own the car. They ask what was done with the vehicle in order to attempt to locate the current owner. It is up to the dealer to notify them when the recall is complete.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts