Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received the Feb. 05 issue of Road and Track which contains an article on the SRT-8. Their one gripe is a lack of side bolstering on the seats. The picture accompanying the story doesn't have enough of a view of the seats to see if they are the Recaro-style we saw in the SEMA car pictures. I wonder if those seats made it to the production SRT-8 or the seating is something different?

Rick

·
Registered
631 Posts
Although I will be sticking with my C, I was contemplating getting those seats. The ones in the pictures from SEMA looked tremendous. I hope they decide to keep them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I dont think they got pulled, unless they are doing the leather trim seats with the suede inserts on the stock seats. I was just looking at my order and it says
"Leather Trim Seats with Preferred Suede" Equipment # *DZ if anyone knows what that code means from chrysler. $43,585 is the price I got on mine. If anyone is in So.Cal and needs to find a dealership that will work with you, send me a pm.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Maybe the seats just look better than they peform. Perhaps, they Mag staff got a pre-production model. Here is a pic of a production model interior from NAIAS Detroit.

·
Registered
174 Posts
E55 KEV said:
Maybe the seats just look better than they peform. Perhaps, they Mag staff got a pre-production model. Here is a pic of a production model interior from NAIAS Detroit.

that looks like quite enough bolster to me....heck, prolly wedgie worthY when getting in the car

·
Registered
631 Posts
I like them, I would love to get them for my C, the dark on light would look great (like the premium floor mats I got). The only problem is how to get the back seats to match as well :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts