Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, already have leather interior in my 300s now but I would like red leather interior instead of this black leather interior but every shop I go to tells me they do not have a template to make the red leather( or any color) interior for the seats because the seats between 15 and 18 are different than any other seats in a Chrysler 300.

Why are the 300s seats different between those years(15-18 )then the rest of the 300? I can't find an explanation anywhere.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Why are the 300s seats different between those years(15-18 )then the rest of the 300? I can't find an explanation anywhere.
I guess it is the same reason the 10 to 14 are different than the 06 -09. Different design, different supplier. Same reason the sky is blue probably...it just is.

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Same reason the sky is blue probably...it just is.
Now you've done it! I am a physicist and there are most definitely very good reasons that the sky is blue. The changing seat cover templates may have a good reason too, but I can't see what they might be either.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Now you've done it! I am a physicist and there are most definitely very good reasons that the sky is blue. The changing seat cover templates may have a good reason too, but I can't see what they might be either.
Oh, crap. Now I have done it. My wife's favorite expression. Well, I am not a physicist, but I have stayed in a Holiday Inn on occasion. Fortunately I do know the reason the sky is blue, but in my warped sense of humor, threw that comment in for a laugh. No offense intended.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
So instead of made-to-order cover then your option might be a put-on cover. You just really need the right to place it since it is really fit. Or you gotta do it when you are out of town
May you should go to someone to make your own costume
<obvious scam link removed>
If you're going to rely on Google Translate, it's a good idea to run the English text back into your native language to make sure you don't post nonsense like, "You just really need the right to place it since it is really fit" or "May you should go to someone to make your own costume".

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Id have to to get a custom-made since there are no templates anywhere. It's about an extra three grand to get them custom made. It's a shame.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts