Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got my 300 almost 4 months ago. its the SRT-8 addition. love the car but when i want to show off and usually hit the throttle and a redline the engine .. i do this cause i cant get it to rev high enough while driving.. i tried "nuetreal" and w/ the reg brake wont work.. turn off esp .. im still searching the forum for the how to's. so anyway by reving it in park about a dozen times the engine has seized.. RPMs would be 0 no any gear. i would have to push it till i get to where I'm going.. what is this cause of this.. is there a better way to show off. did i break my car?

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's pretty good!!

I really wanted to say something to that guy but my brain hurt too much after reading his post.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I thought I was the only one to have this problem.
Anbody else have this problem?
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
94 Posts
I do not understand your explanation of what happened.
What RPM did you rev it to?
Did the engine shut-off after the 1/2 dozen revs?
Did you try to start it after it turned off and did it start?

·
Registered
179 Posts
whats up with these "I was showing off, did I break my car?" threads?

You guys need to go to the track if you wanna be race car drivers.

·
Administrator
14,572 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
vvv90 said:
so i got my 300 almost 4 months ago. its the SRT-8 addition. love the car but when i want to show off and usually hit the throttle and a redline the engine .. i do this cause i cant get it to rev high enough while driving.. i tried "nuetreal" and w/ the reg brake wont work.. turn off esp .. im still searching the forum for the how to's. so anyway by reving it in park about a dozen times the engine has seized.. RPMs would be 0 no any gear. i would have to push it till i get to where I'm going.. what is this cause of this.. is there a better way to show off. did i break my car?
Don't worry, 'cause you car's leased...it's all good. :biglaugh:

wilber said:
nuetreal dropping leading to tran slipping...so i got my 300 almost a yr ago. its the touring addition. love the car but when i want to show off and usually neutrel drop it and a peel off .. i do this cause i cant get it to peel out while in drive.. i tried 1rst gear w/ the ebrake and reg brake wont work.. turn off esp .. im still searching the forum for the how to's. so anyway by dropping into drive about a dozen times the transmission would skip.. neutrel would be drive no reverse. i would have to drive it till it jumps back into gear.. what is this cause of this.. is there a better way to show off. did i break my car?
wilber said:
its leased...its under full warranty, why not see what its capible of.

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Ya big silly driver you!

vvv90 said:
Good heavens no you didn’t break your car. This is exactly how you should be driving your car. This isn’t for show; this is how you use a daily driver. Now if you really want to get showy try stuffing a large potato up your tail pipe and try to start the car. Eventually you will have french fries. Your friends will be amazed and impressed with the horsepower and cooking ability of your fine steed. Another horsepower enhancing item I like to use is to put extra brake fluid in the transmission. This will help lubricate the gears even better with less horsepower loss from the fly. Eventually you won’t have any loss of horsepower from the fly. Try it, you will be amazed. So hang in there and keep trying- you can do it!! :wink1:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hey, guys? Is it just me, or does really not sound like the VV90 we all know and love? Looks like maybe he left himself logged in and some joker decided to have some fun.

I just cant see vv either

A) Feeling the need to explain which variant of 300C he has.
B) Calling it the SRT-8 "addition" as opposed to "edition"

And various other errors that just dont ing true. I suggest sitting back and seeing what happens instead of piling on.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
glhs837 said:
Hey, guys? Is it just me, or does really not sound like the VV90 we all know and love? Looks like maybe he left himself logged in and some joker decided to have some fun.

And various other errors that just dont ing true. I suggest sitting back and seeing what happens instead of piling on.
Nobody's 'piling on' our buddy. Just read my post and it'll give you a good idea of what's actually going on...can you say 'satire'. :biggrin:

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'm sitting at my desk ROLLING on this one...LOL.

But remember, it's your car, so drive it however YOU want to.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I'm agreeing here.

I dont think it sounds like him either??? I'm going to send him a pm

glhs837 said:

·
Registered
750 Posts
The brain transplant worked but ......

...........I'm sorry to inform you, there were complications: Wilber was the donor :silly:

·
Registered
121 Posts
vvv90 said:

Ain't him!!! Can't be! No waaaaaay! Just don't sound like the vvv90 that I know. Can someone "hack" an ID here?

·
Administrator
14,572 Posts
glhs837 said:

He's just making fun of poor dumb wilber.

Rambit

·
Registered
227 Posts
redlining

srt8danno said:
Good heavens no you didn’t break your car. This is exactly how you should be driving your car. This isn’t for show; this is how you use a daily driver. Now if you really want to get showy try stuffing a large potato up your tail pipe and try to start the car. Eventually you will have french fries. Your friends will be amazed and impressed with the horsepower and cooking ability of your fine steed. Another horsepower enhancing item I like to use is to put extra brake fluid in the transmission. This will help lubricate the gears even better with less horsepower loss from the fly. Eventually you won’t have any loss of horsepower from the fly. Try it, you will be amazed. So hang in there and keep trying- you can do it!! :wink1:
Instead of potatoes, he should stuff non-soap Brillo pads in the exhaust. This way he could shoot sparks out of his exhaust instead of that other area when revving up " over" what the rev limiters will allow us to do. LOL big time.Find out who really posted this, he deserves an Oscar( or at least an EMMY). :spank: :spank: :crackhead :wtf:

·
Registered
227 Posts
redlining

crhemi said:
You :banana: :banana: mean a HEMI!
Busted my side on that one !! How could I have missed something so obvious ( does busting a gut count ? ).

·
Registered
750 Posts
charlie D said:
.Find out who really posted this, he deserves an Oscar( or at least an EMMY). :spank: :spank: :crackhead :wtf:
And the award goes to VVV himself - he's telling us he is wilber :silly:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts