Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Whatever,I'll watch telly on my 70" if I'm gonna wach the telly in the comfort of my home not in the driveway,what I'm getting at is it worth it really,watching the telly whilst driving and maybe causing an accident........omg,I'm a grumpy f00k tonight aren't I.......lol.......must be the time of year........lol

·
Premium Member
4,907 Posts

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
ok I did a typo but I watched the world cup too,with a beer and some crisps..............lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, sorry to hijack this thread, but a newbee here and need a question answered about a REJ unit in a 2006 3ooc estate. Can a reversing camera be fitted to this unit please?
Moderators feel free to relocate this and how do I know if someone has an answer, do I get an email? or where do I look for new mail, Sorry you were all new at some point, thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please please please can you advise me on this lockpick device, where to get it, how much and will it allow the yellow input from my reversing camera work on the unit (REJ) also I think I need a 3 pin to video adapter to plug into the rej unit? Been researching this for days? Is the lckpick an actual unit box of some sort? thanks in advance

41 - 48 of 48 Posts