Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone left a dent in my door when I parked my car in one of those very small parking lots here in switzerland. this happens very often here, my 300m had three or four of such dents. last week a friend of mine said he can remove it for me.
today he visited me at home and he actually removed the dent in less than 20 minutes! he opened the window and pushed the dent with a stick from inside of the door (insert the "stick" into the opening between door and window glass, no parts removed from the door!) I was very surprised how easy this went, and the result is perfect!

see attached pictures..

Attachments

·
Registered
562 Posts
flexion said:
someone left a dent in my door when I parked my car in one of those very small parking lots here in switzerland. this happens very often here, my 300m had three or four of such dents. last week a friend of mine said he can remove it for me.
today he visited me at home and he actually removed the dent in less than 20 minutes! he opened the window and pushed the dent with a stick from inside of the door (insert the "stick" into the opening between door and window glass, no parts removed from the door!) I was very surprised how easy this went, and the result is perfect!

see attached pictures..
I actually got a very nasty dent on my rear fender about 5 months ago and the dealer told me I had to repaint the whole side of the car. I called a few dent doctors in my area and asked if they could actually take the dent out. I went to one guy and he told me it would cost $150 and he wouldn't charge me if he couldn't remove the dent and if he it didn't look better then new. About an hour later, the dent was complete gone. It looks easy when they're actually doing the work but you have to have mad skills to remove a dent and make it look good as new. By the way, great job on your car. It looks good as new!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I think it was worth the 150$ if the dent doctor was able to remove it from your car! my friend also said if he cannot fix it, customers dont have to pay anything.
I wasnt even able to take a picture of the dent, when I returned with the photo cam, the dent was already gone :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts