Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anybody remove there door panels ,if so how hard was it.Or is there a thread on this topic.Looking to color match my lower window chrome.I read you must remove them just dont know how hard it would be.

:pat: Well did a search and found the thread, which i should of done this first.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anybody remove there door panels ,if so how hard was it.Or is there a thread on this topic.Looking to color match my lower window chrome.I read you must remove them just dont know how hard it would be.

:pat: Well did a search and found the thread, which i should of done this first.
It's not hard at all, Just a couple of screws at the bottom, but you have to watch for the push tabs along the side of the trim. You have to push them in slightly, in order to remove them.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
...thats right, another thing to look out for also is when putting the trims back on you LOCK in place the door lock mech as it will pop off and you wont be able to use the door handle from outside. The unclipping of the looms is a little tricky as there is not much excess wiring on the looms. Its quite easy to get them on and off, same applies with the trim surround around the door. This was removed to install an aftermarket split sound system.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If i am going to paint the chrome under the windows i think the car is going to somebody that knows what he is doing.Do not feal like running into any problems.But thanks guys.If anybody in the NYC area that knows someone that will do it please let me know or pm me.Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts