Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Do you have the HIDs? And if so, how does the color match up after the HIDs are warmed up?

·
Registered
251 Posts
HaTaX said:
Do you have the HIDs? And if so, how does the color match up after the HIDs are warmed up?
I have the HIDs and the Nokya Arctic White fog light bulbs. The Nokya's are slightly bluer than the OEM HIDs.

·
Registered
276 Posts
What part number are the Nokya Arctic White fog light bulbs you got. And if you bought them online what site did you buy them from.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Looks Good

ktan23, looking good, thanks for the pics! :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Just ordered mine a earlier today from intakeone.com I ordered from them cuz they are local so I should have them tomorrow.

(Nokya Arctic White H10 performance halogen light bulb model: H10)

Hope they are the right ones.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah that's right you can get them at www.intakeone.com for $25 shipped I think.. I looked around and got mine on eBay for 12.99 + 6.00 shipping cause it was cheaper but yeah the Nokya H10 arctic white is the bulb I used.. I also installed it myself instead of paying the dealer..

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
I hardly ever use my fog lights, does anyone use these in the fog and do they help? Of course I'll probably get these, what is the wattage compared to stock? I used Nokya hyperwhites in my Jeep and they looked good looking at them but any improvement in visibility was marginal at best. I saw on ebay a Nokya HD wiring harness b/c "these high wattage bulbs will melt your wires" :eek:

·
Registered
251 Posts
II kings 9:20 said:
I hardly ever use my fog lights, does anyone use these in the fog and do they help? Of course I'll probably get these, what is the wattage compared to stock? I used Nokya hyperwhites in my Jeep and they looked good looking at them but any improvement in visibility was marginal at best. I saw on ebay a Nokya HD wiring harness b/c "these high wattage bulbs will melt your wires" :eek:
The ones I got are 55 watts, I think that is the same as stock. They don't do much for visability if you have the HIDs, can't say if you have the halogens.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I always use my fog lights fog or no fog. I think it looks goooooood.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
55w should be ok, some H10 stocks are 45w. I never paid attention but the stock fogs look pretty sorry (looked at them tonight for the first time). They do absolutely ZERO if you have HID. I am going to try a set, I have become so intimate with the fog area after the silencer mod, a piece of cake to replace.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts