Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
hello all...on my User CP, i have the option to subscribe to threads every time i make a post BUT i dont want to receive any email of the subscription, i have that option to "No email"...Why do i keep receiving email?? Please turn it off if u can because its not working on my end, i keep receiving emails anyways! Thanks in advance!

·
Administrator
23,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
hello all...on my User CP, i have the option to subscribe to threads every time i make a post BUT i dont want to receive any email of the subscription, i have that option to "No email"...Why do i keep receiving email?? Please turn it off if u can because its not working on my end, i keep receiving emails anyways! Thanks in advance!
You should be able to clear this by going into your User CP, select Edit Options and look for the Messages and Notification section. From there, look on the right side for the drop down box and select "Do not subscribe".

Don't forget to scroll to the bottom and click Save.

Bernie

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
You should be able to clear this by going into your User CP, select Edit Options and look for the Messages and Notification section. From there, look on the right side for the drop down box and select "Do not subscribe".

Don't forget to scroll to the bottom and click Save.

Bernie

Default Thread Subscription ModeWhen you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Default Thread Subscription Mode: |No email notification|

^This is what it looks like in USER CP>Edit Options...i want to subscribe so that i can easily look at responses to the threads i replied to BUT i dont want to receive any emails about them, thats why i have it set to: No email notification

If i set it to: Do Not Subscribe then i wont be able to track any threads i posted on

·
Administrator
23,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Default Thread Subscription ModeWhen you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Default Thread Subscription Mode: |No email notification|

^This is what it looks like in USER CP>Edit Options...i want to subscribe so that i can easily look at responses to the threads i replied to BUT i dont want to receive any emails about them, thats why i have it set to: No email notification

If i set it to: Do Not Subscribe then i wont be able to track any threads i posted on
Humm, true that! The No e-mail notification option should allow you to retain your subscribed threads without receiving anymore e-mails. Just a suggestion here, try logging off and checking the clear cookies, then log back on. Don't know if that'll work, but it's about all I can suggest.

Bernie

·
Registered
19 Posts
membership

if one purchases a lifetime membership does this give you the same privilidges on the charger forum, calibur forum or any forum?

·
Administrator
23,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
if one purchases a lifetime membership does this give you the same privilidges on the charger forum, calibur forum or any forum?
Sorry, but no it doesn't. Each site has their own. We don't push it on you and most do it because they want to. The increased PM space is a nice addition.

Bernie

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I was wondering why i have 6 positive trader ratings but yet, my itrader score is still at 5?

I know it usually takes about a day to update but it never took more then a week...im just wondering, thanks!

·
Registered
3,254 Posts

oh and by the way...to answer my previous Q...i had to click "Do Not Subscribe" but it only takes affect from that point forward, meaning all the previous threads i posted on, i must unsubscribe manually! Thats how i had to fix it just incase anyone has a similar issue. :)

Thanks again Bernie!

·
Administrator
23,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Weird on the iTrader feedback! I clicked on all the tabs in yours (buyer/seller/trade/all feedback) and don't see anything clear on that and don't really have an answer for you.

So I take it you've gone into your User CP > Edit Options and selected "No e-mail notification" from the drop down list.

Bernie

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
^yepp thats correct and it took affect from that point forward but i had to manually click on the older threads and select "No Email Notifications" via advanced settings

yea that iTrader feedback issue is weird

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Weird Split-Screen

ok this just started happening today and i dont know why but its only on this forum :(

When i click on a link or any page of this forum, my screen comes up as something similar to a "split-screen". i dont know why... heres a pic of what im talking about:

and notice the scroll bar at the bottom:pat:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I don't get that but I do get an annoying popup to accept or reject some kind of Certificate about *.clubexpress.com or something like that. It is only on this Forum and nowhere else! It just started today. Best regards, Bob.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
ok this just started happening today and i dont know why but its only on this forum :(

When i click on a link or any page of this forum, my screen comes up as something similar to a "split-screen". i dont know why... heres a pic of what im talking about:

and notice the scroll bar at the bottom:pat:

LOL, all I'm noticing is your opened iphone hack and Love Forums Relationships favorites! :pat:

As for that split screen, I sometimes get it as well but a quick refresh clears it immediately.

bruno

·
Administrator
23,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
LOL, all I'm noticing is your opened iphone hack and Love Forums Relationships favorites! :pat:
I'd say he was busted!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
hahahahah!!! i knew yall would notice ... i said to myself..."screw it" after i posted it...thats HILARIOUS!!

btw, its not doing it anymore...thanks :p

what can i say...i pimped out my iPhone so iDOES everything droid says it DOESNT lol...as for the love forum, thats a whole other story haha

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I don't get that but I do get an annoying popup to accept or reject some kind of Certificate about *.clubexpress.com or something like that. It is only on this Forum and nowhere else! It just started today. Best regards, Bob.
Bob,
Let us know if this continues and we will pass it onto the AG Admin.

If it pops up again, make sure to check the last box on the certificate that says, "Do not accept this certificate and do not connect to this Web site." Then click on 'OK' at the very bottom.

Your screen shot shows the certificate to be accepted temporarily for this session.

bruno

·
Administrator
23,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Bob,
Let us know if this continues and we will pass it onto the AG Admin.

If it pops up again, make sure to check the last box on the certificate that says, "Do not accept this certificate and do not connect to this Web site." Then click on 'OK' at the very bottom.

Your screen shot shows the certificate to be accepted temporarily for this session.

bruno
Nice to see he got a screen shot of it.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
hahahahah!!! i knew yall would notice ... i said to myself..."screw it" after i posted it...thats HILARIOUS!!

btw, its not doing it anymore...thanks :p

what can i say...i pimped out my iPhone so iDOES everything droid says it DOESNT lol...as for the love forum, thats a whole other story haha
Don't worry. We won't tell your wife or g/f!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Hi Bruno. It happens only on the Forums when I open a message and it happens all the time. No other site has this error. I took the screenshot before I clicked on do not accept. It started about three days ago. Happy Holidays, best regards, Bob.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Hi Bruno. It happens only on the Forums when I open a message and it happens all the time. No other site has this error. I took the screenshot before I clicked on do not accept. It started about three days ago. Happy Holidays, best regards, Bob.
Got it. I'll have Rambit pass on this type of info. to AG Forums as he likes doing stuff like that! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

41 - 60 of 151 Posts