Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Administrator
686 Posts
I am using Avast Free Antivirus software with Firefox + XP and keep getting messages saying that a page has been blocked because the following certificates are invalid: swpcld.com, *tapad.com

Similar messages also pop up on some other websites from time to time but usually when I'm clicking on an unfamiliar link for the first time. I know I can just disable Avast if it gets annoying, but then that defeats the purpose of antivirus.
Hey @devilmaycare,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. If you can provide us with screenshots and the exact URLs for these links, it'll allow us to better assist you so we can have our tech team take a closer look and resolve this problem for you.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,
Natalie

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Thanks for the prompt reply, Natalie.

I've attached a screenshot as requested, but I can't provide any additional URL details. The problem seems to be with the links in the sidebar but doesn't affect my normal use of the forum.

I've just realised that the problem goes away when I'm logged in.

Attachments

·
Administrator
686 Posts
Hey there,

The links that are being blocked are from the ads on the site.
Since you are a member on the site, the ads are not pushed to your when you are logged in.

This is your antivirus software being an eager beaver and stopping ads on the site.

I hope this helped clarify things.

Richard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can't see replies on my thread

Hi guys, I started a thread about an issue I was having with volume on my new aftermarket radio, and although the thread has replies, every time I reload the page to try to view those replies, I can only see my original post. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there's an issue that's making me load a cached version of the page every time. If I try to view the printable version, I can see the replies.

·
Currently Away From 300C Forum
19,565 Posts
Hi guys, I started a thread about an issue I was having with volume on my new aftermarket radio, and although the thread has replies, every time I reload the page to try to view those replies, I can only see my original post. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there's an issue that's making me load a cached version of the page every time. If I try to view the printable version, I can see the replies.
How about now? Click this link:

https://www.300cforums.com/forums/car-audio-alarms-uconnect-navigation/277219-05-300c-factory-amp-issue-android-gps-radio.html

·
Registered
458 Posts
I responded to it, and have had no issues seeing anything.
I can see MADDOGS reply, also.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
The problem is with all threads. Latest is "Foglight Aiming". I am running WinXP/Firefox, but have same problems using Android phone and wife's iPad. No problems with other websites.

141 - 151 of 151 Posts