Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, im looking for a few good reputable shops in Phoenix that can install some springs on my car. I have lived here for a couple of months only and have been into the import scene until i sold my Type R for my chrysler so i dont know of any good Domestic shops, can anyone help me out?

thanks in advance!! :banana:

·
Registered
308 Posts
AZ Power & Sound 480-231-4959 Mike or Todd.
Tempe

Do my Camaro Work and are getting into 300's.

Will be doing my GS Motorsports mod kit next week for me.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
HalV48 said:
AZ Power & Sound 480-231-4959 Mike or Todd.
Tempe

Do my Camaro Work and are getting into 300's.

Will be doing my GS Motorsports mod kit next week for me.
Yep! bump for these guys....

Great guys and they know their stuff!

They do all the work on my GTO.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Smitty's05gto said:
Yep! bump for these guys....

Great guys and they know their stuff!

They do all the work on my GTO.
You going to be at the Grand Opening on January 15th? My Camaro will be on one of the racks. May be attending with the SRT8. Not sure if I will be able to make the San Diego 300 get to gether now.

I'm Hal's Toy on AZFBA.

Was there today. The suspension lift is in now. Todd's ready for 10.90's next trip to Speedworld. Mikes putting a TNT kit on Ryan's Supra next week, if I remember correctly.

Saw a couple of Yank convertors lying around, and a couple of TNT kits. I'm going with the TNT 90MM ring on my Williams/FAST 90/90. Currently have the NX Dual MAF setup.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Huggybear said:
Hello everyone, im looking for a few good reputable shops in Phoenix that can install some springs on my car. I have lived here for a couple of months only and have been into the import scene until i sold my Type R for my chrysler so i dont know of any good Domestic shops, can anyone help me out?

thanks in advance!! :banana:
You might also consider Network Alignment & Suspension on Cave Creek north of Cactus. They installed my KW V2 coilovers a couple weeks back. Good work and price.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
nice!

todd get that other converter and cam in??? 10.9s will be sweet.

i'm hopin for mid 11s :)

Yeah.. i'll be there. at least one guy from vegas is comin up the night before and crashin at my place for the show.

Todd will be hung over cause we're going out drinkin the 13th. lol

Yeah... ask Todd or Mike about smitty... :) thats me... lol big ugly guy. lol

·
Registered
308 Posts
Smitty's05gto said:
nice!

todd get that other converter and cam in??? 10.9s will be sweet.

i'm hopin for mid 11s :)

Yeah.. i'll be there. at least one guy from vegas is comin up the night before and crashin at my place for the show.

Todd will be hung over cause we're going out drinkin the 13th. lol

Yeah... ask Todd or Mike about smitty... :) thats me... lol big ugly guy. lol
I think Mike and Todd and a few others are meeting Nic at ADC for some Dyno tuning and numbers tomorrow afternoon. I might drop by and see if I can get a base dyno on the SRT.

My Camaro should run 9's when we are done. Guys with lesser setups are running 8's. Trying to keep it somewhat streetable.

Todd said I need to order wheelie bars today. :banana:

Need to take out my competition stereo setup out of the Z that Mike installed. That alone will pull out at least 300 lbs. Mike gutted it and put in 144 sq. ft. of Dynamat Extreme. Has a 125lb sub box.
Will be pulling 500 to 600 lbs when done.

Sorry for hijacking.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
3SRT4ME said:
You might also consider Network Alignment & Suspension on Cave Creek north of Cactus. They installed my KW V2 coilovers a couple weeks back. Good work and price.
and there is another im going to check out, thanks for the post!!
make a former import guy feel at home!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Buddy I Went To A Place In Tempe

Hey Buddy I Got A 300c And I Went To A Place In Tempe Called V1 Motorsports And They Put Lowering Springs Wheels Lambo Doors And A Front Grill. There # Is 480-663-0900 I Talked To Chris He Helped Me:01:

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
ICEBOX said:
Hey Buddy I Got A 300c And I Went To A Place In Tempe Called V1 Motorsports And They Put Lowering Springs Wheels Lambo Doors And A Front Grill. There # Is 480-663-0900 I Talked To Chris He Helped Me:01:
ICEBOX, that thread is over eight months old. What's up with that?

Anyway, anyone in the Arizona area should deal with AZ Power and Sound. They are 300c forum site sponsors and know their sheet. Don't take chances with those other clowns...Go with AZ Power and Sound 480-966-1168.

Moose.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts