1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
504 Posts
My local 'rag' had a review of the facelift 300C CRD this week and the reviewer stated he had been in contact with Chrysler UK this week who confirmed (quote) soft touch surfaces on arm rests and door panels....the new dark interior adds to the sophisticated feel....a new ignition key with one-touch start-up....LED lights in cupholders and front / rear door pockets....seat-mounted airbags have been added to the front and side-curtain airbags to the rear....MyGIG infotainment system is a new option that offers owners the very latest integrated onboard systems. There's the MP3 player compatability, a touch-screen controlled navigation system featuring outstandingly clear graphical maps as well as the ability to store up to approx. 1600 songs on an intergrated 20GB hard drive. (unquote)

·
Registered
104 Posts
and even less leather on the front seats. Now only the central part has true leather. I can't understand why they did such a stupid economy.

The new antenna is awful and look really cheap. Chrysler is going from populux to corean style. Sad.

I sat in the car at the Geneva motorshow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts