Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
$6100 "N" Package on a Touring?
Wazzup wit dat??
Sheesh - check off "C" and get the Hemi for less.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have no idea whats going on in that article. First he says Limited, then he talks about the HEMI, and he has pictures of the Base. I am seriously just confused trying to figure that review out.

·
Registered
272 Posts
omg, change your avatar please. Rice scares the hell out of me!

EDIT: Thanks for changing it to the Monkey. Atleast he doesn't look scary, just an idiot.

·
Registered
272 Posts
And for some more clearing up, when I made those comments, Joe had changed his avatar from a picture of Condi Rice looking scary as always to a picture of Bush looking like an idiot as always, but only him. Then he changed it to the bush and monkey side by side pics.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Thanks! I repeat the one on the right looks like the guy who lost the election!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Yeah, he was kinda Lincolnesque (without the Lincoln part).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Redman said:
$6100 "N" Package on a Touring?
Wazzup wit dat??
Sheesh - check off "C" and get the Hemi for less.
They price them here by first showing the base price, then the "packages" for each higher trim level. The N Package, added to the base, equals C$36,095. That's about U$28,900 (for a Limited.)

Re some of the other comments: The guy was test driving a Limited, but also describes the other models/trim choices. Doesn't seem that unclear to me. Alloy wheels are available on any of the 6 cylinder models, so you can't really tell from the exterior photo which one is pictured. The interior shots, though, suggest it's an L (with nav, wood trim wheel.)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Now... back on subject---

Quote... "and if my bets are right, will be crowned overall Canadian Car of the Year next month" :D

Who is keeping track of all the awards? How many now?

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts