Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
The C looks better, when I win the 112 million tonight in the MegaMillions this Bently will not be on my long list. Major mods on my current C will be in the works.

·
Registered
68 Posts
II kings 9:20 said:
The C looks better, when I win the 112 million tonight in the MegaMillions this Bently will not be on my long list. Major mods on my current C will be in the works.
Heh, I hate to tell you but "I" have the winning numbers tonight. I asked for them and the lady said "Sure thng". :p

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Northern Rider said:
Those dirty rotten English Ba$&ar!$. They STOLE our design . . . or is my dyslexia kicking in???:confused:
Yup medication time

and it's

Those dirty rotten German Ba$&ar!$ - said he dodging the bullet

Having a tough time keeping up with all those takeovers are we? :p

Zilla (The transplanted Englishman)

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
goddardzilla said:
Yup medication time

and it's

Those dirty rotten German Ba$&ar!$ - said he dodging the bullet

Having a tough time keeping up with all those takeovers are we? :p

Zilla (The transplanted Englishman)
Zilla, I'm married to a SCOUSER (bita 'ard luck I'm havin' innit?).

BTW, I have the Flying Spur as desktop background. Would be my choice, money no object. But the C does just fine for now.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2005-Bentley-Continental-Flying-Spur.htm

Here's a scouse joke (a scouser is a native of Liverpool):

Three men, a Scouser, a Manc and a Rasta all in the maternity ward waiting for their partners to give birth. The midwife comes out and tells them congratulations, they're all fathers of beautiful healthy boys, however unfortunately they've run out of the name tags, and the babies have been mixed up, so if they could each go in and identify their sons from any family resemblance etc. The Manc wants to go first, so in he goes and comes out with a black baby The Rasta looks a bit confused, "excuse me", he said, "but don't you think he's likely to be mine ?" "Probably", said the Manc, "but one of them in there's a scouser, and I'm takin' no chances !!!!!"

·
Registered
887 Posts
Someone needs to get on the market with a rear center console for the 300 like that...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice one

Northern Rider said:
Zilla, I'm married to a SCOUSER (bita 'ard luck I'm havin' innit?).

Here's a scouse joke (a scouser is a native of Liverpool):

Three men, a Scouser, a Manc and a Rasta all in the maternity ward waiting for their partners to give birth. The midwife comes out and tells them congratulations, they're all fathers of beautiful healthy boys, however unfortunately they've run out of the name tags, and the babies have been mixed up, so if they could each go in and identify their sons from any family resemblance etc. The Manc wants to go first, so in he goes and comes out with a black baby The Rasta looks a bit confused, "excuse me", he said, "but don't you think he's likely to be mine ?" "Probably", said the Manc, "but one of them in there's a scouser, and I'm takin' no chances !!!!!"
Northern

The Manc Must have been a bloody United* supporter

*Manchester United and Liverpool have been long time rival soccer teams
If you want to swear in Liverpool say "United"

Zilla

1 - 9 of 9 Posts