Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
341 - 355 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
in my opinion 22s look and feel good...now if u want to worry about weight then go with 20s unless your willing to drop $$$$ on high permormence 22s. i ride 22s with 265/35/22 nitto nt420 and they are great...jus dont ride 30series tires...i learned the hard way and bent a wheel :( also my car is lowered thats why i had 30 series and to avoid rolling fenders. rolling fenders is alot cheaper then buying/repairing rims

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
I went from 20" to 22" TBH not much difference in ride quality :yup:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Went from stock 20" SRTs to staggered 22" Vipers can't notice a power diff, but it seems to handle a lil tighter/stiffer. I wish I could afford a light weight set of 22's I REALLY like the look, but knowing they're heavier bugs me lol

Sent from my PG86100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Reactions: badgx

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
I will add some to that thread... I only have phone pics right now

Sent from my PG86100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
6 Posts
great read... good info on both sides. i will say that i was going to go for the 22's but may go 20's. is it fair to say, that the awd's would have less fitment issues being an inch higher than the rwd cars? at least with rubbing and things of that nature? i think i read that they were an inch higher somewhere in here...

·
Registered
147 Posts
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had 22" rims for about a month and here's my 2 cents:
In regards to overall appearance, there's no question. 22's looks awesome! But that's really it. The ride was rougher, and I had to change my driving habits because I felt I had to be super careful in order to make sure I don't damage them. You can feel how much heavier they are in both acceleration and breaking. I just sold my 22's a few days ago and I'm planning on gettin 20's.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
I went with 20" sport muscle rims and 245/45/20 up front and 255/45/20 in the rear...as far as the changes in handling try adding the Eibach pro plus system $913 at tirerack huge difference and a little bit lower stance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just stumbled on this thread trying to find an answer to this same question. I have a 2014 Chrysler 300C that came with Viper replica 22s. They didn't ride too great, but the tires weren't in the best condition and I live in Detroit Michigan where dodging potholes is an unofficial sport, so there's that.

Attachments

341 - 355 of 355 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.