Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I placed the order at Centerline, 3 weeks later they arrive. Then off to the powdercoater, another 2 weeks. Now they are in my little hands! Off to get tires on Monday. Rims are 20x8.5, first pic is the stock picture.

·
Registered
241 Posts
different for sure !!!!! to each his own

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Wonder if you will have problems with brakes overheating with that solid rim .

I asked Centerline the same thing. They said, not an issue. The R&D has been done already in regards to this. I trust them as Centerline is a legit wheel company. Not a fly by night.

·
Registered
241 Posts
post some pics when u get them mounted, i'm interested to see how they look installed!!!!

·
Registered
690 Posts
black is WAY better then chrome on those!

I want to see them on the car, not sure if Id like em... but interesting for sure

·
Registered
187 Posts
Before you mount them can we play frisbee with them in the parking lot on Monday? Looking mighty "delicious" there Romel....me like!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Cant wait to see them on,just bought black with a chrome lip.Like to see how the black car looks with a an all blacked out wheel.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Very unique. Looks like it may add a nice different touch to the 300. Props for going a different approach! Nice paint job on the wheels too.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
i love those wheels! can't wait to see what they look like on your already blacked out car!!

+1

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
should be intresting....

·
Registered
1,186 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looks F*CKING SICK!!! Cant wait to see them on the car. Way to represent San Diego with a sick murdered out 300.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts